New cat tree - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

New cat tree

The new cat tree came in the mail yesterday so I stayed up last night to put it together. The cats were very helpful in the process. They kept checking the box to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, they sat on the various parts so they wouldn't walk away, and Sully chased the screws all over the living room for me.

With help like this....

My only complaint about the tree is the perches are really too small for my "full bodied" lot.

They took to it right away. It was nice to see all three of them playing together.

I was proud of myself for putting it together myself. I only had one leftover part.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Tom Cat

Wow! It looks great!

Your cats have obviously taken to it very quickly! They look real tinkers!

Carol xx
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Cat Addict

Congrats on putting it together yourself!
I admit I let DH do it when we got ours... our tree looks a lot like yours btw, is yours an Armakat too?

(Picture taken when we first got it, Isis and Mew were only 4 months old... now they are a lot bigger and still fit nicely on the perches, but I am afraid that they will have trouble if they get much larger down the line )

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Cool Cat

Man oh man... I wish I could find stuff like that here in Canada... our prices are crazy !!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Man oh man... I wish I could find stuff like that here in Canada... our prices are crazy !!
Even if you buy it off ebay? That's what we did, our tree cost only $15, but there was about $70 of shipping... all in all, $85 was still an awesome deal compared to pet store prices!

Just wanted to add that it's also wonderful to see how active and happy little Sully is - what a silly monkey

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Premier Cat

They look like they have moved right in and having a great time. Good job putting that thing together- I would never have even tried.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

Very cool!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Tom Cat

I that cat condo!

We're going to get one from from that same vendor off of E-Bay once we get moved. The BF isn't interested in getting a huge monster condo now and then having to move it along with the rest of our belongings in a month.

Speaking of which, that's coming up really fast. It doesn't feel real, yet!

Nini- my concern is that Nakie (you remember the cranky uncle, yes?) is 25 lbs. He's the size of a beagle, and I know he won't be able to fit on those squares. After all, those are for normal sized cats, not gigantic monster kitties like mine.

I wonder if there is a company that caters to big cats?
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Tom Cat

Nini, $85?!?!?! That's a steal!!! I want!!! I'm going to have to start looking on eBay too then.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 10:28 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Adorable! I really want a nice tree, but just don't have the space.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page