Caturday cuteness *UPDATE* More pics! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Caturday cuteness *UPDATE* More pics!

Here are Nakie Bird and Riddle this afternoon. Nakie has just had a bath, and I suppose that he thought Riddle needed a bath, too!!

Too cute!!! (Also, you can see the size difference here. too. Riddle and Rumor will never grow to the size that Nakie has).

And to think I was worried about them getting along! Shows what I know about my gentle giant!

I'm sure you can see the progression of events, LOL!

Here are some pictures of just Nakie!

And for extra cuteness: Rumor sleeping!

(How can this even be comfortable????)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

OMGosh! Those are the cutest pictures! All of your cats are beautiful.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Adorable! It's so cute when kitties make friends! Especially when it's a big one and a little one.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Premier Cat

Nakie is HUGE!!!

What a beauty!! I'm in love!

"FIV != PTS"
"SENIOR KITTIZENS ROCK! (between naps)"

Allie and Ridley

Toby - waiting at the rainbow bridge (2002-2011)
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Cat Addict

Wow, Nakie looks a beautiful version of the Beast in The Beauty and the Beast... huge and furry and dignified - what a stunner!

And of course Riddle looks so tiny and fuzzy next to him... rubber-Rumor sleeping is super cute too! What a lovely cat family!

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Premier Cat

I love all your kitties, but Nakkie is gorgeous!!! He has the most beautiful face.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Senior Cat

all so pretty!

Rumor looks like Kaia!

Lauren&

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Tom Cat

I love the pics! Amazing how Nakie grooms the little one!
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Awww! Thanks guys!

Nakie always looks so grumpy in pictures. This was a rare opportunity for me to show you guys how big and gentle that he is.

I knew he must have been lonely as an only cat, and I'm pleased that everyone gets along so well.

At first I was a little wary...due to his size, Nakie could really hurt a kitten. Introductions were done very carefully, but as always, Nakie was a gentleman about it and didn't even hiss.

I wish I had pictures of him as a kitten. By the time he was six months, he looked like he was a full grown cat. I don't think he's stopped growing completely, yet. I got him on June 1st of 2004...

Anyway, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my cat-family, LOL! I'm lucky to have such great pets!

When Nakie's fur is finally dry, I'll have to get you more pictures so that you can see him in all of his fluffy glory

Awww! Kaia must be gorgeous! Just teasing! I admit I'm very biased about my babies (isn't every mom, though??) I think that Rumor is a classic spotted tabby... Whatever she is, she's a little wild cat!!

Riddle is by far the most people oriented kitten out of the three. The BF and I had some good friends over last weekend, and Riddle just curled up in my friend's girlfriend's lap and just purred for over an hour.

She wanted to take him home so badly, but I had to say "Sorry, that baby has found his forever home!"

Rumor is also fairly people oriented, but she only prefers certain people. We have a certain friend who can make her lay in his lap and purrrrrrr, but she's not normally all that friendly with strangers.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Cool Cat

Awwww... those are the cutest pictures !! Nakie is such a lovely girl... and so good with Riddle !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page