Introducing... Cole! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Introducing... Cole!

Well, he doesn't even acknowledge you when you call Freck or Milo so I decided to go ahead and rename him. I picked Cole because I have this C thing going with my cats. Cooper, Chloe, Cole.

He is such a sweet kitty. He loves attention. And he LOVES following you into the bathroom. That's getting old fast. We kept him in our bathroom with the closet door open last night. My 3 year old ALWAYS comes into our room in the early morning hours and I didn't want to wake up to a cat fight so I put him in there. So far, we've found out that he likes to drink from the faucet, he likes to sleep in the bathtub, and he's not all that bright. I love him and all, but he's not. My husband came out of the bathroom this morning and Cole was in our room growling. Not just a little growl but a really big growl. He was thinking maybe one of the cats came in or Cole had a bug or something. He went over to check it out and he found the horribly frightening creature that was causing Cole such distress!!!

Yep! My daughter left her toy cat in our room. Chris just laughed and picked up the cat and put it directly in Cole's face. He just sniffed it and walked away. What a goofball. But he's my goofball and I love him.

I need to go back to shelter today. I realized after I got home that they didn't tell me what company his microchip is through. I need to call and see if I can get it switched to my name (assuming they even registered the chip to begin with). Other than that, everything's been great. He has roundworms, of course, but they dewormed him on Saturday so I don't have to take him to the vet right away for medicine. I'll let him relax for a while and take him in closer to time for the next dose.

So, that's our boy. He's happily chilling out in the bathtub right now, waiting for me to feed him. I'm so happy he's finally home!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Cat Addict

congrats! Cole is a very handsome boy!
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Premier Cat

Oh, Cole, you sound like you are going to give your new Mommy and Daddy lots of things to laugh about. Welcome home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Premier Cat

Thanks for getting the pictures on this quickly! He is absolutely adorable -- I love that white stripe on his nose. I wouldn't even chalk him up as not being bright, either. That little stuffed animal would scare ME. I'm so glad you got him and that he's beginning to settle in.

Holly and Murphy
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by October
I wouldn't even chalk him up as not being bright, either. That little stuffed animal would scare ME. I'm so glad you got him and that he's beginning to settle in.
It is kinda creepy! When you turn it on it meows and kneads. It's not as freaky as that darn Furby though!

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

I'm so glad Cole is finally home with you!

I changed my kittens' names too because I also wanted to keep the C thing going.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Premier Cat

Welcome home handsome man! He sounds delightful!
You can tell from the photo he has a gentle spirit. What a cutie.
The stuffed animal story has me chuckling.

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Premier Cat

He's so pretty. I love his black nose sandwiched in between that white!! How adorable!! Can I steal him? I'll make you a trade, I'll take him and give you 5 kittens in his place.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Banned

What a cutie, congrats on the new addition!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

His little mouth almost looks like a white heart.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page