Meet Pendraig Aslan Sunfire - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet Pendraig Aslan Sunfire

This is my baby cat, and i am so proud of him. He did very well at his first cat show.

He is out of my prize foundation line and is a treasure to me. He's also a rare cream smoke with white! I believe he's pretty close to a cream solid as his mom is a red solid.

This photo is by Helmi Flick. She's a great photographer and caught his beauty and spirit!

Let me know what you think! I love "meeting" all your cats. This forum is wonderful.

Dawn

Pendraig Siberian Cats --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Breeding the true Siberian Cat, Naturally
Natural Reared, Gorgeous, Affectionate Best Friends for Life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Premier Cat

OH, MY!!! You have stunning cats.

I am not very knowledgeable about alot of the cat breeds, and didn't know about Siberians. How cool to learn new stuff. I hope you post alot about these cuties.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

I feel at home here already

So many great people already. It's wonderful seeing a positive world!

I will definitely keep posting and i have more pics on my website if you like to check that out.

I think so many of these cats are just stunning and people should show them. It's a lot of fun and a great bonding experience with your cats. They don't have to be purebred either.

Not many people know about Siberian Cats but maybe they will take interest thanks to my lovely babies. And if you are ever in Texas look me up at a show! You can meet them in person.

Dawn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Beautiful kitty and lovely cats on your website.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thanks!

I love your cats too! And thank you for rescuing. I used to do that as well but once i got into breeding i couldn't risk disease exposure =(

I donate part of each kitten sale to rescue and also to health research at the Winn Foundation. Doesn't leave much to pay bills but it's worth it and makes me feel good.

One of your cats, Simba i think it is, kinda looks like a Siberian!

Dawn

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Banned

Lovely kitty
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 11:12 AM

What a beautiful cat!!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Gorgeous cats! And welcome aboard!

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Cat

What a stunning cat and welcome!

I know so little about breeding and showing-I find my cats on the street generally, although I'm almost positive Snow (Turkish Angora) came from a breeder somehow and was abandoned or lost. He has a taste for carriers to this day that makes me believe he spent a great deal of his young life in one.

Looking forward to hearing more about your cats.

Miss Grace, Normie and Cleo, you will never be forgotten.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-11-2007, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Aslan loves carriers but he hasn't been in one that much. He just knows when he does he gets to go to cool places that he actually enjoys. Like the vet and cat shows! =)

both he and his mother are cuddle bugs and go completely limp in our arms when we hold them. So does another unrelated female i have, Julia. This is an amazing breed and i just adore them.

before i got involved in them though i adopted rescues or strays. When i was a teenager i used to catch feral kittens, tame them and rehome them.

Dawn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page