Pictures of some of my cats - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Pictures of some of my cats

Here's Buttercup...resting after getting spayed.

Chloe checking on Buttercup.

Buttercup

This is Oreo, curled up in the hay feeder in the barn. And then after I woke him up. He wasn't too amused with me. LOL. Next is his brother Tiger, who didn't appreciate the bright flash either.

Here's Panther....I have a kidding bag in my room. ( I raise goats and was getting a few things together so I dont have as much to do next month.) I left the kidding bag open...I was sitting at my desk working on homework when I heard the bag moving....And this is what I saw. (She is inside of it.)

She really is a goofy kitty! After I took the pictures I made her very mad by picking her up and closing the bag so she wouldnt get stuck in there or anything and suffocate (sp?).

Here's Buttercup and Panther.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Cool Cat

They're beautiful They have such expressions! I bet they think they're people!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

What great pictures and adorable kitties! I love the picture of Chloe checking on Buttercup - it's just so sweet.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Oreo and Panther! Please send them to PA asap! All are very pretty kitties, Amy! Does sweet little Oreo have to stay in the barn or is he allowed in the house? He's gorgeous!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Banned

What cuties
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Cat Addict

Very cute!

I'm sure that was clean laundry too...and you went for your camera instead of shooing them off.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Premier Cat

Sweet kitties.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Premier Cat

Ahhh, kitties resting on laundry. Doesn't get much better than that. They're adorable!

Holly and Murphy
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Cat Addict

Such pretty kitties... and they have the complete run of the house, as should be

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-17-2007, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Thanks!

Quote:
What great pictures and adorable kitties! I love the picture of Chloe checking on Buttercup - it's just so sweet
Lol yea those two love each other.

Quote:
Oreo and Panther! Please send them to PA asap! All are very pretty kitties, Amy! Does sweet little Oreo have to stay in the barn or is he allowed in the house? He's gorgeous!
LOL Panther wont be going anywhere! Yes Oreo has to stay outside. He's an outdoor cat. I dont allow them near my indoor cats. We had a problem few years ago (I cant believe its been that long.) bringing in outdoor animals and they passed something to my beloved Princess. Unfortunately we lost her. So I am very strict on the outdoor vs indoor. I no longer allow anyone to pick up and hold the outdoor cats and then enter my room. They can pet and play with them, but they must wash their hands before playing with the indoor cats.

Quote:
I'm sure that was clean laundry too...and you went for your camera instead of shooing them off.
Well, its clean, except for the cat hair that is now on it. LOL. Yup the basket of clothes been sitting there for a week now. I'll get them put away....soon! Lol

Quote:
and they have the complete run of the house, as should be
They have complete run of my room. Mom wont allow them to run around the whole house...That is why I get the biggest room!!! With two bay windows and big door to the outside. Boy do they love to lay and watch the birds in the winter, and the leaves falling in the fall. LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page