Cat Forum banner

Tom and his tennis ball

968 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  estelle58 
#1 ·
Yes, my cat likes tennis balls. They all do, actually. LOL! (Chili chases them across the yard when I take her out.)

Tom sits in the sunshine..... (the weird yellow color is due to the bright orange/yellow walls, the room always looks like this in the mornings)

Chili rudely interrupts his photoshoot..

"HI!" *wave* "I'm Tom, and I'm new to this forum!"

"I look a little crazy..."

"But I look crazier! HA! Take that, Tom," says Chili.

Okay, so on to the tennis ball pictures.

Reaching for it...

GOTCHA!

Nom nom nom, yummy yellow fuzzyness...

WHAT?

I was just eating it.. is that against the rules or something?

It's okay though, I'm done. The ball has been defeated.

And if you're not sick of pictures already, here are a couple more!

Catnip. Mine.

If you want it, you'll have to get past THESE!

Look what I did to HER when she sassed me! You really don't want to mess with me or the nip. Back away slowly. (That would be Emma, who is usually the camera wh--uhm, I probably shouldn't say that. But she likes her pictures taken, and this is not a thread starring her. I'll make one of those later.)

And a pretty shot of his eyes.

That's it, hope you all enjoy! :)

See less See more
#6 ·
dittlekins said:
lol...cute pictures :) I see some bottle caps on the floor, do your cats go crazy for those too?
Oh god yes. I used them as cheap toys when they were kittens... and since we only drink bottled water (bad well water) there are always some lying around.. Chili goes CRAZY for a cap!

Thanks for all the compliments... I'm passing them on! :)

#12 ·
coco & little guy said:
Thanks for the chuckle this morning. The "What?" pic cracked me up! Please post more pics. They were great.
I have a whole set to crop and upload, as well as some old ones, so whenever I have some time to/remember to post them, I'll get on it! :D

Dittlekins, I took whatever I could get when Em and Chil were kittens. Freakin' nightmares they were. Adorable, sweet, cute nightmares that cuddled with me.. but still nightmares. ANYTHING to keep them from destroying my stuff!

October, petsmart sells extra small tennis balls (at exorbitant prices - but still) that cats not used to them might like better. They're usually in the cat section, but I've seen them in the dog sections.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.