New Crew Coming In Soon/links to pics - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

New Crew Coming In Soon/links to pics

Here's the somewhat long list of rescues we will have as soon as my house is safe for them. I am waiting for official word regarding how long Corona Virus can live in the environment and we will act accordingly.

I am quite excited to be able to give them forever homes. One is coming in as an official foster... she'll end up here permanently, I just know it.

If anyone is in Northern California and is looking for a cat, you have GOT to check out this rescue organization. They are so on the ball, so honest about their cats and so dedicated to making the right match, it amazes me how they do it all, but do it all they do. They've got all kinds of cats available and unfortunately with the economy the way it is, more coming all the time. They really need adopters now.

Here's pics of my soon to be kitties:
Rolls Royce is the 13 year old Silver Chinchilla Persian I adopted from them in June of this year. I posted pics of him on the board earlier. He's a real love bucket! My pride and joy!

Rolls Royce's daughter: Tazmanian Angel 11 yrs old
She will be fostered here and if she likes it, she will be staying. If not, then I will try to rehome her, but I seriously doubt that this cat will ever go anywhere but here. She will be ours.

http://www.purebredsplus.org/available/bio/taz.html

Rolls Royce's daughter: Julia (permanent resident)

http://www.purebredsplus.org/available/bio/julia.html

And this one is the topper on the cake and my husband fell instantly in love with this one:

Silly Zilly (permanent resident)
http://www.purebredsplus.org/available/bio/zilly.html

We have a big house and the means to take care of them all, so we can take them in. I am very excited to have this gorgeous crew around.

This will make 4 cats in the house and should make for some very interesting times in the years to come. I am going to be optimistic and believe that my bad luck has come to an end! We just lost a chocolate persian in Jan. to heart problems and our little Purrkins a smoke cameo persian was put to sleep a week ago today. He had FIP, wet form. Horrible disease!

I can't wait to hold and love them all. They've all been waiting for homes for a very, very long time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 05:12 AM
Premier Cat

what a lovely bunch of kitties!!!

"FIV != PTS"
"SENIOR KITTIZENS ROCK! (between naps)"

Allie and Ridley

Toby - waiting at the rainbow bridge (2002-2011)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Premier Cat

Thank you for welcoming these kitties to your home. They are wonderful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Cool Cat

How wonderful that you will be meeting Rolls' extended family!
They all look like such beauties.
Its amazing how resilient these little creatures are after they have been through such a hard time.

seashell
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

Thank you!

I wonder if these kitties will remember each other. Taz looks just like Rolls and Julia looks just like him, too, just a different color. Julia is a really special kitty, she's a bit shy but according to her foster mom really wants love.

Rolls is my keyboard warrior. He's on my lap constantly and is great at helping me make typos. hehe! You would never guess his age,he's very well preserved.

I only hope if I make it to 98 I'll look half as good. If the 7 year to 1 rule is actually true, which I don't think it is because he wouldn't be able to do a fraction of what he does. He's quite the jumper.

Zilly is such a cute little thing, I couldn't imagine letting a single one of these go anywhere once they get here.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Senior Cat

Wow, they're all gorgeous. That Julia is captivating!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lucille & Koko
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Cat Addict

I think I agree with your husband - Silly Zilly sounds wonderful. Good luck to all of you.

Sue

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Cat Addict

I think Zilly would be my pick too! What a full house you will have!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned

Lovely
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page