Foster Kittens - Nolan, Morrigan, and Fiona say HI! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:22 AM Thread Starter

Foster Kittens - Nolan, Morrigan, and Fiona say HI!

I am fostering three bottle babies for a rescue near me - they were found abandoned in a shed by a person who didn't know much about cats and is allergic to them. She did a great job taking care of them despite it, and was happy to hand them over to me. LOL! (I don't blame her a bit. When I got them they were at the feed-every-two-hours-or-so stage and just two weeks old. It was killer. Now they are nearly four weeks old and sleeping through the night and I'm beginning to wean them, offering solids when they are frustrated with the bottle)

Their names are Fiona, Nolan, and Morrigan - collectively known as the Peanut Gallery for their tendency to mouth off when I'm not getting food fast enough.

Morrigan, also known as Batgirl/Batcat for her awesome bat-ears says hello.

Nolan also says hello...

As does beautiful Fiona...

U thinks I is cute?

U think I fierce, too?

I def'nitely fierce.

My cat, Chili, oversees the kittens

Emma is checked out by Nolan

Fiona says "tasty paw!"

Nolan checks out my foot

And INSISTS that what he was doing to it was cuddling. Cuddling with claws and teeth. But it was definitely cuddling.

A last one of Fiona..

That's all! Hope you guys enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator

Okay. You're fairly new here so maybe you don't know this, BUT- you're supposed to put a warning in the topic of your thread when a possibility exists that our heads may explode when viewing these pictures. "Cuteness Overload" usually does it.

OMG!!!!! These kittens are sooooooo cute! Your pictures are beautiful - they are definitely calendar-worthy.

Poor Allie and her kitten fever. I fear this thread may pose the biggest risk to her.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 03:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
Okay. You're fairly new here so maybe you don't know this, BUT- you're supposed to put a warning in the topic of your thread when a possibility exists that our heads may explode when viewing these pictures. "Cuteness Overload" usually does it.

OMG!!!!! These kittens are sooooooo cute! Your pictures are beautiful - they are definitely calendar-worthy.

Poor Allie and her kitten fever. I fear this thread may pose the biggest risk to her.
Oh, I knew. I just figured "kitten pictures" would cover it. (Okay, really, I'm just evil. )

Thank you for the compliments! I don't think they're quite calendar-worthy - LOL! At least not yet. I'm getting better at photography every day. Although some of these are getting printed out and framed with my new printer, and a couple will go with the kittens to their new homes, I think, if paper and ink isn't too expensive.

Who is Allie? And, more importantly, should I torture her with more pictures? Having them, and losing one (Fred R.I.P. - we love you) has more than cured me of kitten fever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Premier Cat

Yes, your pictures are beautiful! And OMG...........how cute are those kittens!!!!!!!
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to mstx
I LOVE the one on Morrigan and Nolan with Morrigan licking her nose!!!
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Premier Cat

You are doing a great job raising these little cuties, and your photography skills are awesome.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Tom Cat

I love them all... Tooooooo cute!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Premier Cat

What great pictures! That's an absolutely great idea to give pictures to the new owners. You know how much I would love seeing what Murphy looked like as a kitten?

Congrats on them . .. so, so cute.

Holly and Murphy
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Cat

Did you submit Nolan to dailykitten.com ?
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by October
What great pictures! That's an absolutely great idea to give pictures to the new owners. You know how much I would love seeing what Murphy looked like as a kitten?

Congrats on them . .. so, so cute.
I know, that's kind of what inspired me. I wish I had more pictures of my babies' kittenhood, and I wish I knew what Tom looked like. Besides, who wouldn't want a picture of a kitten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_L
Did you submit Nolan to dailykitten.com ?
No - did you see any of my pictures there? If you do, PLEASE inform me because it was without my knowledge or consent. That's one of my big fears, that something I draw/photograph will get posted on a site like that and passed around for millions to see and copy and distribute... (I have a friend with this problem - her pictures started getting stolen, then she watermarked, then people made accounts pretending to be her using the watermarked pics.. but her photography skills are so much better then mine, lol, and she was popular on deviantart.). I'm going to have to start watermarking. Although I can console myself by knowing that there are wayy better photographs out there that thieves can steal from.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page