LeeLow - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to Malorey
LeeLow

I wasn't sure where to put this. She isn't mine, but I am maybe adopting her, so, like I said, I wasn't sure. Feel free to move it though.

Anyways, this is Leelow the kitty I am looking into adopting. I fell in love with her because she reminds me alot of my old Cat Melvin (RIP). I think once she gets her hair back in she will look alot like him, and she seems like a sweet gal! If I was to adopt her I would rename her or spell her name different. I somewhat like the name, but that spelling bugs me!

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=11767051

Here is a picture of Melvin to see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Super Moderator

It does seem that she may look like Melvin! Maybe spell it "Lilo" like "Lilo and Stitch".

I hope you get to take her home, she needs some TLC.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

That is what I was planning if I kept that name, but I will see.

I was thinking of renaming her Nala since she looks like a Lion right now. :p Plus my Miniature Schnauzer is named Simba.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Cool Cat

Yes, she does look a lot like Melvin (i.e. - gorgeous!). But she'll probably have a completely different personality - you know what cats are like

I think its wonderful you are rescuing her - she's obviously been through a hard time.

seashell
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 04:03 AM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to chaoticborders
She kinda looks like Dalamar my poodle right now.....

Poor dear she needs some loves, I hope you get her!
I am partial to the name Nala...Maybe because I have one

Keep us updated!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 04:19 AM

Ohh, what a little darling. Her name is cute too. I hope you two end up together!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Awww...poor baby. I'm sure she'll end up being a gorgeous girl. Hope you get her.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks everyone!

Hehe, I need to stop looking at all the cats! There are alot I am liking.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Premier Cat

Awww, she looks like she needs a great big hug. I hope that you are able to bring her home and give her lots of love and care.

Melvin was a very handsome guy.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page