Kitten pictures - serious cuteness warning - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-01-2008, 11:04 PM Thread Starter

Kitten pictures - serious cuteness warning

The Evil Demons have been slightly less demonic lately. I'm just waiting for them to let loose with the crazies, though, I know they will. There's been a distinct lack of destroyed small objects, poop messes, and terrorized adult cats. I think they're saving their wickedness for a while to unleash it all upon me at once.

Either that, or they know they're up for adoption with all the people coming over to look at them and they're trying to convince me that they should stay.

Anyhow, on to the cuteness and cuddleableness that is the Peanut Gallery.

Zippity doo-dah...

Pretty Fiona..

Sleepy Nolie with Miss Tortietude's ear in the way.

Morrigan on the screened-in porch... they had their first outing a while ago, and really love it.

Mor Portrait

Nolan says " I iz doggie. I stack too!"

And now the outtakes, of which there are plenty.

"Slurrrrrp -- oops! Was I s'posed to be posing, mom?"

"I think I was, too, Morri!"

"Oops! I farted!" (No, really, he did. He's a gassy little cat.)

And last, but funniest...

"FLASH MAKES KITTEZ GO CRAZY!!!"

BTW - Nolan has an application. WOOHOO! I love the people who are adopting him. They have a young kitten only a few days older than he is, and he'll be going with them around 9 and a half weeks. A really great woman came out to look at the grrrls, and while to my knowledge she hasn't put in an application, I do hope she gets them. She is completely wonderful. Very knowledgeable about cat care and has been waiting a long time for one. She also seemed interested when I mentioned this forum, so who knows - if she adopts them we may have a new member! They will stay with me a little longer, though, probably till ten and a half weeks. Unless I'm confident that they are ready for their new home, in which case they may go home when Nolan does. I don't think I can handle that, though, all of them going to new homes on the same weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Banned

You are doing a great thing in getting them adopted , if this person becomes a new member then they can post pictures of the kitties so you won't miss them and us as well . Such cuties.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Cool Cat

Those are really fab photos, sure to help all the babies find their forever homes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Premier Cat

Maybe you can make the new parents sign a contract that they can't get their new baby unless they agree to join our forum?

I loved their pictures!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via AIM to Malorey
-Dies- Toooo mu...mu..much cutness!

Great photos also!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Cool Cat

You were right to post this with a warning! I want Morrigan so badly! The outtakes are hilarious What lucky pictures!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

LOL Leazie - I think I wouldn't be allowed to foster anymore if I tried that! Besides, all the people interested in them are great.

Thanks for the compliments, they are just such sweet little babies. They're slowly learning that the camera isn't a toy, which is good. I still have to hold the lens cap and strap in my hand, though, but at least they've stopped trying to play with it. Morr listens to me if I tell her not to, so does Fiona, but the only thing Nolie listens to is when I blow lightly in his face. Silly little cat. He is just going to be a dream for his new owners, I know it.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 04:30 PM

They are so adorable! <33

Lovely pictures!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 08:57 PM

I love em all especially Fiona
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Not enough of a warning!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page