Yet more kitten pics - are you tired of them yet? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Yet more kitten pics - are you tired of them yet?

Mostly close-ups, a few yawns...

You know.

Okay, kitten pics now. One thing that I learned about kittens is that they are nearly impossible to take group shots of. Without a tripod. Without several sets of hands. And good lighting. So instead, I give you this, since I am only two-handed, misplaced my tripod, and the sun went behind a cloud:

Out of nearly 50 pictures that is the best one. No lie.

The next two were taken today..

ZOMG! Did you know there is a toy above me? Why the eff are you waving that black thing in my face, then!?

Haha, see how cute I am? GIMME FEATHER TOY.

I'll settle for the plastic wand part.

Chili greets Morrigan politely. (I don't know how she does this. What happened to my KITTY OF EVIL? The one who wants to kill every living thing besides humans? She's realized they are little cats now for several weeks, and while there has been hissing, some growling, and plenty of toy theft.. no dead kittens. She hasn't even threatened them. She actually kind of likes them. I thought she could never change.)

And also, completely random, but what happened to my teensie tiny babies? The ones who could lie down in my hand and fall asleep? Those babies! vv They got so much bigger. And Morrigan started looking like a little cat instead of tortoiseshell bat.

Taking pikchures is boring. Kitteh goes to sleep now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
They're little sweethearts!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

I LOVE the picture of Chili and Morrigan. Cinderella would let the twins wrestle with her and jump on her back when they were small.

All of your pictures are great - the kittens are so stinkin' cute!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

Thanks you guys! Marie, that sounds so sweet. Chili is not anywhere near that tolerant - she seems to think it's fun to scare them, though. Her favorite game is to sit hiding behind something and twitch her tail every so often.. watching the kits if the can... and waiting for one to pounce, which is when she jumps up and chases the kitten away, growling and hissing. Then she goes and sits down away from them, looking so smug and utterly pleased with herself. She goes out of her way to hang out wherever they are, and loves watching them. Having them here has been a really good experience for her - it's keeping her amused and happy.

Nolan doesn't care, though. He's the sweetest little cat I've ever met, I think. Every time he sees her or one of the other cats he trots up, purring, and butts his face against their chest. Emma, who lets him do it, just sits there while he rubs his body against her and licks her cheek. The other two hiss and jump away, but he acts like he doesn't even notice it anymore. He's a pretty bombproof, steady little guy.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Banned

Never get tired of kitten pictures , so cute!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM

I LOVE the one of Chili and Morrigan!!!!!! Its so beautiful and sweet! Course I love all your pictures but that one stands out. Great shots, can't wait to see more!!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Premier Cat

There's just no such thing as too many kitten pictures! They're so darn cute!!!

cats leave paw-prints on your heart
It takes a cat to turn a house from a cold building into a warm home.
Cats teach us it's the simplest things that really matter
John
eternal angel Arianwen
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:28 AM

Great shots! You do so well with indoor shots, I feel like I never have enough light... do you just use natural light?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 AM

stunning kittys!!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:46 AM

what kind of camera do you use? your pictures are beautiful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page