Meet my cat Turbo! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Meet my cat Turbo!

This is my buddy Turbo. He is about 6 months old right now. My brothers cat had kittens and i decied to give one a home even though i previously did not like cats. I planned to rehome him as opposed to letting him become a stray or go to someone that would not care for him properly. Anyway, iv decided to keep him, hes my new little buddy. Iv dome some research and from what i can tell he has some russian blue in him, what do you think? He has Mauve(sp?) paw pads, silver tips on his hair and 2 distinct coats, his eyes are almost always very very green also. The dog is an American Pit Bull Terrier and is his best friend. They play together, eat together, and sleep together. Dont worry, they are neve left alone together, the dog is crated when im not home or when i cannot directly watch them.

EDIT: i have many pics that are more recent than this pic of turbo i just need to upload them. I will post them soon.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Meet my cat Turbo!

I think your buddy looks very cute. ...and Wow!...your Brindle Dog Can Jump! Growing up, we had a super-muscular Boxer who could leap that high. His name was Bart (Bartholomew).

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Premier Cat

Turbo is just beautiful! What a sweet little face. It's great that you discovered you like cats after all.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Turbo is adorable!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Banned

What a cute kitten!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Premier Cat

What a sweetie! Adorable face!

Holy jump!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:58 AM

Turbo is adorable and wow!! your dog is also very beutiful,and he sure can jump
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Cat Addict

Turbo is adorable and Your PB is gorgeous and very athletic!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 03:40 AM Thread Starter

Thank you for the nice comments. I am very involved with the APBT breed and in return i have learned alot about K9 nutrition. I hope to do the same here for Turbo. A while back he developed an allergy to certain foods. I know dogs can be allergic to grains and wheat in the foods, does the same go for cats? I switched Turbo to Natures Variety Instinct which is what i have my dog on because he is allergic to grain and NV claims to be grain free. Since switching Turbo to NV i have noticed that the scratching on the back of his neck is completely gone. There used to be no hair and open wounds where he would scratch alot. The only problem now is that he hates the food and will only eat it if he has to. He tries to steal the dog food and any food in the house actually and its hard to keep it from him. So, the search continues for a good food. I will do more research in the health section.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 07:23 AM
Cool Cat

Turbo looks like a right little rascal
I think Turbo is a really great name for an energetic cat

seashell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page