Well...plus one kitty - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Well...plus one kitty

If you guys remember I had a litter of 10 kittens this summer.

I made each adopter sign a form before they could take their kitten. It was the basics, s/n, vet care, bring it back if you need to.

Well...last week someone brought one back. He's now 6 months, hasn't been neutered, or seen a vet, and is a bit skittish.
He's very sweet, but they really didn't keep up with what I'd started. He's never had his nail clipped, they were feeding him special kitty..*sighs*

I guess they're moving to Ireland and didn't think the 3 month quarantine would be fair. I'm glad they contacted me, but with everything that's going on I'm having a tough time. I've already contacted some rescues for help, hoping they can help if I can provide care, space, and socialization.

He's a total love, he love tummy rubs, and loves 'da bird He's also very loooooonnnnnngggg! His tail is huge, I couldn't get a pic but it's definitely as long as his torso! He looks really athletic. But his face is a lot like Doran's, same family, lol.

Anyways, I took some pics, and I dug some up of him when he was weensy..enjoy

These two were right after I brought him out to say hi:

He's settled in next to me...velcro cat style:

As a teeny baby:

Enjoy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Well...plus one kitty

He's just precious!

Really blows that they never took him to a vet. Not sure I even believe their story about going to Ireland. But it sounds like he's better off with you, and a new home.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 AM

Marie's right, he's probably better off in a new home. I'm shocked that they signed a form promising the basics but never did it! I guess, at least they brought him back and didn't just dump him somewhere.

He's a handsome little thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 09:20 AM

Sad that they didn't take care of him as they should. Hopefully he has a nice new beginning with you or someone that equally loves him!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2009, 12:08 PM

he is so adorable and that sure sucks they never had him see a vet or got him fixed!Good luck I hope you can find a way to help him !!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 12:53 AM

Grrr, I'm angry on behalf of my Chaser, who would be upset for his brother, (provided he really remembered any family besides Doran and Muffin) I've played with the pretty tabby boy, and it IS ridiculous how shy he is, he hates having his feet touched as well as his hips/tail area.

*sad face*

He was such a sweet baby, and we know you'll get him back to being playful and lovings.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2009, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

He's getting better with the hips/tail thing. And he's feeling much better on a better food. He's so shy that when I brought him downstairs he just huddled under my blanket for a good 2 hrs. Poor boy.

But he has been playing with muffin and doran in his room. He likes them.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Banned

Aww, just want to give him belly rubs in the third picture , so sweet. Glad you saved this baby
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page