Typical morning for the hubby! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Typical morning for the hubby!

Hubby usually takes a few minutes to watch the weather before work. This is the typical schene in our house every morning!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Cat Addict

Re: Typical morning for the hubby!

LOL awesome pics!!!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 AM

aww that is so awesome. kitties are beautiful and i love how your hubby looks so happy and content that they are spending time with him! very sweet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Premier Cat

Ummm, hubby looks like he is watching the inside of his eye lids in the last picture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leazie
Ummm, hubby looks like he is watching the inside of his eye lids in the last picture.
Actually, he was scratchin' the Patch Cat!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Premier Cat

Just by looking at his jeans...I thought they could be MY husband's jeans! He wears his out in the same manner/area. Knees/thighs for kneeling/crawling around/under things to repair, wiping his hands on his thighs AND how could I NOT notice the little welding holes!
*Dave welds, right?*
When I used my husband's pants to turn into quilts I have to discard from the knees up and can only use from the knee down in front but I can use the entire back, including pockets. It takes a long time for me to save up enough jeans to make a ragged-edge blanket. I have a stack of his, and probably enough right now to make him a nice couch blanket, but I am still trying to collect and save Wrangler jeans for a blanket for myself. I just love the feel of Wrangler jeans.

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Heidi, yes, Dave is a service technician, and does alot of welding, electrical, concrete work, installation, etc. etc. etc. Sometimes he comes home literally covered in grease from head to toe! He's my handy dandy jack of all trades! He's saved us alot of money around here, by being able to do alot of things himself.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByACat
He's my handy dandy jack of all trades! He's saved us alot of money around here, by being able to do alot of things himself.
Those are the BEST kinds of husbands to have! Mine is handy, too. I've even loaned him out to the neighbors a time or two. He enjoys helping people do minor home-repair. He knows he does most of the work but I think he enjoys teaching the homeowner about their home and how they can maintain it themselves and save money. I think he would have enjoyed being a teacher.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

What sweet pictures!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 03:41 PM
hpi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByACat
He's my handy dandy jack of all trades! He's saved us alot of money around here, by being able to do alot of things himself.
Those are the BEST kinds of husbands to have! Mine is handy, too. I've even loaned him out to the neighbors a time or two. He enjoys helping people do minor home-repair. He knows he does most of the work but I think he enjoys teaching the homeowner about their home and how they can maintain it themselves and save money. I think he would have enjoyed being a teacher.
Those are the best kinds of husbands to have eh? I guess I'll be a good husband if I ever get married. I'm only 16 now but I'm already a handyman. I can thank my dad for that, my mom loans me out to my neighbours if they need handy work done including computer repairs which aren't really handy

My morning starts the same way, I get up and sit in front of the tv to check the weather and then watch the morning news then play PS3 for hours. I didn't start school yet so I'm free. All of this while my cat is sitting on my lap of course.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page