Meet Koda Toad. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Meet Koda Toad.

This is my sweet munch Koda Toad, or just Koda.. or Toad, or Toada, or Toadie.. depending on the day. Koda is a sweet domestic shorthair born around August 8, 2008 or so. He and his 3 siblings were found wet, cold, and motherless after a hurricane so a woman brought the four 2.5 week old kittens to the SPCA in hopes of saving their lives... I was there the moment she brought them supporting a friend who wanted to buy a cat. After listening in on the conversation between the employees and the woman, I found out all 4 kittens would be euthanized within the next two hours because they were too young to have someone feed and stimulate every 2 hours or so. Acting on impulse, my friend and I snatched all 4 and brought them home. Thankfully, I was on raising duty and got to spend every minute with the tiny kittens. They all have all grown up to be gorgeous cats and have all been adopted out, all but one.

I was told by numerous people Koda, the runt, wouldn't survive longer than a week... He was the smallest, the last one to start sucking on the bottle, the last one to meow, and the last one to walk. He was about a week behind everyone and started showing problems with his back legs as he grew. Now, Koda is the biggest of them all and loves to play fetch. He still sucks on my earlobes and would rather be on a lap than anywhere else. Koda is my little man and I wouldn't give him up for anything. Now to conclude my "novel" I'll show some pictures and videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhqyUJY6mSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrm0vuRzlcs

(Please excuse my "Kitten Talk" haha I couldn't help it.) haha embarrassingggggg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTRGRcPzHY

Sorry for all the pics, I'm just so proud of my boy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 07:03 PM
hpi

Re: Meet Koda Toad.

Their all SO cute~!!!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Cat Addict

He is very cute! So good of you to save those poor kittens, it must have been a lot of work to feed four. My Scottie had to be bottle fed and I know it takes time to feed and then potty them when they are so young. The top two videos wouldn't play , but the bottom one did! He seems like such a sweet boy.

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Premier Cat

Your Koda is a gorgeous boy, no wonder you are proud of him. You and your friend did a wonderful thing in saving those babies.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

I love the picture where he's asking for a hug.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

Koda sure did grow into a handsome big boy! He looks so darn cuddley in that last picture on his back.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Premier Cat

How cute, the video of Koda running around after you! You did a great thing to save these kitties.

Holly and Murphy
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Premier Cat

Aweeee...........you should be proud! What a cutie!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Tom Cat

You did an amazing job!!!

I love the videos... the look on the face of the poor black & white kitty in the box when his/her brother/sister got out and started eating!!!

Your Koda grew up into an handsome boy! He looks really happy!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Banned

Adorable pictures & videos!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page