Hi. I'm new here! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Hi. I'm new here!

"Jughead"

"Jellybean"

"Muffin"

My three cats. The first two ("Jellybean" and "Jughead" are siblings. We suspect them to be a mix between the Persian and Maine Coon breeds, though the SPCA (we adopted them from the SPCA) listed them as Persian. Sad to say "Jellybean" has only three legs, though her single rear leg is very powerful. All she has for her rear left leg is a half-stump but she seems to 'hop' around pretty fine. We took her in out of pity but she's really very sweet. She's my number 1 actually.

"Jughead" is the only male of my three cats, and he's also the biggest. He's also the most independent, but despite his size, he is very, very gentle. He's the least affectionate of the three, generally, but he can become very affectionate sometimes, depending on his mood.

"Muffin" is the newest addition and she's the youngest and smallest. She's probably either a Singapura or a Birmese, or perhaps a mix, since we took her from the streets. I couldn't catch her face, though. She's very playful and full of energy, and currently going through a heat phase though we're going to get her neutered soon.

Anyway, I'm new here. Hailing from the tiny country of Singapore. Hope to learn some new things here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hi. I'm new here!

Your cats are gorgeous!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! Your cats are in your signature? They're very pretty, too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you! Yes, they're all mine!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to RachandNito

What cuties... I like their names
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 01:21 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! I got their names from the Archie comics. "Muffin" was quite random, actually. I personally call her 'Tu neh' because that's what my father calls her. (It means 'piglet', actually. I don't know why!)
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Premier Cat

Welcome to the forum. Your 3 kitties are so cute, and they look like they are very content.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 07:07 AM Thread Starter

They should be but they're always greedy for premium tuna. Your cats are cute, too! By the way, how do I post my cat's pictures in my signature? Do I paste the image code just like I do on posts? Thanks!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 07:29 AM
Cat Addict

Your cats are beautiful!
You should enter that picture of Jughead in the Expressive Cats photo contest. That is some look he has on his face!

Sue

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 07:37 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! He doesn't often look like that, actually. He usually looks blur and confused, but he usually doesn't sit still long enough for me to get a facial shot. Will post one here if I succeed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page