showing off the yard cat/neighbours cat - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2009, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

showing off the yard cat/neighbours cat

well just thought i would show off the new yard cat lol.. well actaully she belongs to the guys behind us. but for the past 4 days she has been coming over n wat not during the day.. i think she goes home at nite lol.. but i know she does go home.. the only good thing i can say about her other then her being loving is she is spayed so i dont have to worry about her having kittens here. my cat taz hates the new yard cat n will chase her off. psycho just likes to watch her from the window since she cant do much else. china on the other hand is jsut understanding that since its a male she doesn't get to chase it.. the yard cat who i call pretty girl.. is getting used to china n doesnt growl at her anymore.oh n i dont think it helps that my mom puts out food for her, so that she can eat. here are a couple pics of her

she just spotted china

u cant find me

n psycho watching the new kitty

n wat i figure are the best.. ying n yang pics well kind of..try n find the kitty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned

Re: showing off the yard cat/neighbours cat

Cute pictures
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 04:01 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thankx, its kind of hard since she always trying to be rite next to me to get some good pics of her. with out it being totally a face/ nose shot lol
i ended putting out a small dog crate(plastic) just outside the front door for her to sleep in so that she stays warm for when it gets cold at nite. since her owners dont seem to be able to put her in the house when they go away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Premier Cat

LOL! Love the hiding pics! She is pretty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page