Meet my Feline Family - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Meet my Feline Family

I have four cats, all indoor now.

This is Tigar, he is missing and eye that had to be recently removed. He has always been a sweet heart. Now im getting used to him being inside.

This is Kilala. I got her the same time i got Tigar. She is affectionate when she want to be and loves to sleep on my bed with me. She had four kitten and i kept two of them. They are the next two pictures.

This is Angel. He has a special place in my heart. I had to bottle feed him when he was a baby because he got very skinny.He was the runt but surprisingly he ended up being the biggest of them. He get into everything and cries when he doesn't get what he want. Very Loudly!

This is Tinkerbell the other kitten of Kilala's. She is very picky. She doesn't like to be held, but will let me pet her sometimes. She is in love with my rabbit though. She is actually very tiny and light. Her brother Angel always picks on her but she doesn't let him push her around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Jr. Cat

Re: Meet my Feline Family

Great pics!

Tigar looks like one tough kitty too. When I was a kid we took in a stray that had one ear. The other was just a crusty bunch of mangled flesh, maybe a coyote, dog or a cat fight. He would still go out and hunt mice to bring back to my mom and me!

Did Tigar get into a fight to lose that eye?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Ya, he got into a fight outside. When he came back i though he was gonna die he looked so bad. I took him to the vet and they said they they could possible save his eye by sewing it up but that he would most likely not be able to see out of it and i might still have to get it removed anyway. Repairing was more expensive and if i had to end up getting it removed too. So i chose to just get it removed. I could afford to go through all that. The vet office was very understanding and even gave me money off so that it was affordable for me. I am very grateful for that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Banned

Lovely kitties
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Cool Cat

Very nice cats

Bec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thank you very much. I have a question though. Im kinda confused about cat coloring names. I was reading some other post on here and i've always called Kilala a calico but now i'm not sure that right. Is it? And is there a name for the coloring that Angel and Tinkerbell are? I was just wondering. My mom used to have a black cat too but she died a couple of months ago. So me and my mom both like cats a lot.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Cool Cat

Personally, I'd call her Tortie and the other two Tabby and White...
There are others with much more colou knowledge who may want to correct me though...

Bec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks i was just kinda curious about it. I have pretty much called her a calico for awhile. I tried to read about coloring but a lot of it kinda confuses me lol.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 10:01 PM

I've heard people call anything with three colors calico, so you're not alone. But I usually think of the black, white, orange combo when I think of calico.

Beautiful kitties, btw!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thank you She has very little white on her. Just on her stomach. Actually she used to have a big white patch on her stomach but when she got fixed and they shaved her it grew back with more of a orange tint to it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page