My Angles - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

My Angles

This is our older cat Oliver (and daughter Natalia). He recently turned 3. He was born to a barn cat mother owned by a friend. He's all house cat now though lol.

This is Kale. He's been a member of the family since October of 08 and was a neglect/abuse rescue. He's just a little over a year old but he acts ancient and wise lol.

Both neutered males, they get along as if they've always been the best of friends. They have alot of trouble some adventures together which usually end with me having to clean up a mess

"Ignorance is only bliss to the one not left to suffer its effects"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Premier Cat

Re: My Angles

Ok, the picture of Oliver and Natalia has to be one of the cutest that I have ever seen!! Your boys are both very handsome.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

I love the picture of Natalie and Oliver is adorable. And I'd like to steal Kale too! I love black cats. If I can have only one, please send Natalie!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Trust me you don't want Natalia! She makes an F3 tornado's path look like the after math a mild temper tantrum! The day she turned 3 was like she suddenly decided that my house needs to be tore up from the floor up! The cats are almost as bad lol I never stop cleaning. My 9yr old dachshund is the only resident here who doesn't make project mess for me to clean up. He just lounges on the couch until it's time for his walk. I wouldn't trade them for anything though. They make every day an adventure

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Banned

Almost all the pictures are deleted except for one . Can you please reupload them and edit your post
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Sorry about that I was having problems with photo bucket

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Premier Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to my5kitties

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesnBaby
Almost all the pictures are deleted except for one . Can you please reupload them and edit your post
And I'm having the opposite problem. All except one are showing up. The one that's not showing is the second one...the one of Natalia and Oliver.

----------
Renée
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Super Moderator

Wow! Look at Oliver's tail in that last picture!

And Kale is gorgeous, too (of course, I have a soft spot for black kitties).

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 01:43 AM
Cat Addict

Oliver and Kale are Beautiful. There is something about having more than one male cat in the house. They get to be buddies and, well, boys will be boys. I have three, but two of them in particular are great pals and partners in crime. There is always SOMETHING to clean up after they are through carousing through the house.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Premier Cat

I love them all! ...and Oliver reminds me very much of my Floofy...tall, long bodied and floofy tail.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page