My 6 Cats! (Please sir may I have some more) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

My 6 Cats! (Please sir may I have some more)

I'm not sure what 'kind' of cats they are, I've never really looked it up before. Would be interesting to know if anyone knows off the top of your head, please share.

Token (eldest, was given to me by a former employee after i specifically told him not to bring me a cat)

Sweety & Sweetheart (sisters that miraculously 'appeared' on my step)

Baby (her mother gave birth under a step and left her, when my girlfriend was bringing food upstairs she ran towards her screaming 'feed me feed me feed me')

Jane (Male who we thought was female, found him under a pile of debris he was 'thrown away', it was too late to change his name)

Pea (One of 3 kitties rescued from the sewer, only a day or 2 old. His siblings did not make it )

Sweety (Left), Token (middle), Sweetheart (Right)
Awww They're always cute when they're babies!

Sweety (Left), Token (middle/top), Sweetheart (Right)
Ok, maybe they're still cute even when they're grown up!

1 or 2 week old pea eating his first pork chop!

Pea (left), Baby (Middle), Token (hidden, you cant see him!)

A very sleepy baby girl!

I cant find any good pictures of jane, they're all on my GFs computer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Premier Cat

Re: My 6 Cats! (Please sir may I have some more)

They are all tabby cats, with what looks like mackerel stripes. Any have broken stripes, or spotted stripes? Pea and Baby appear to be tabby/whites with their extensive white markings. Is the tip of Pea's tail white? Very cute, if it is. I've never had a cat with a white tail tip.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Sweetheat and Sweety both have 2 dots and a series of broken stripes down their tummy, the rest of their stripes are all very full and non broken.

Jane is spotted like a leopard, ill need to get a picture of him up here.

Token's stripes are 100% continuous.

Baby doesn't really have any, her tummy is all white. Except one small patch of brown with some white speckles & has a white tip on her tail.

Pea is also completely white pretty much & has a white tip on his tail. (I think he and baby are brother/siter or at least cousins he's about 6months to 1 year younger than her)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Cat

Whatever they are they are adorable for sure!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adrienne, mom to three non-fur babies, two of the dog variety, and falling in love with China and Dolce!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Premier Cat

What great pics! Love photo number 2! And the zig zag stripes in those sheets in the second to last photo makes my head hurt!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 AM
Banned

Sweet pictures , I have a Baby too .
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Cat Addict

Such handsome cats! I love Token. He looks like a boy with personality.

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Premier Cat

What a cute group of kitties you have! You've really stepped up to rescue these kitties in very bad situations.

That cuddle picture is too cute for words.

Holly and Murphy
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thanks for all the comments. They all have pretty strong personalities and their own little quirks (as all cats do). Of course none of them like to eat the same thing so im having to provide at least 3 different kinds of food. One refuses to eat any dry food (Sweetheart), so the only thing i can give her so she doesnt starve is people food... She eats better than I do! Spaghetti (her favorite, right next to my extremely spicy beef chili), Fish, Filet cut beef.. But, She's not too bright, i think she has some sort of mental impairment. Perhaps from not getting proper nurishment during her firstdays, i dont know how else to describe than she's retarded. She seems to have near sightedness, and has problems judging distances. The problem hasn't got any worse since she's been under my care, perhaps even a little better.

I think i'll soon go insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnedByACat
And the zig zag stripes in those sheets in the second to last photo makes my head hurt!
I hear you, the decor could use some work. The place is rented while I find a good suitable spot to build an earth sheltered home. (I spend a fortune on air conditioning this place is HOT).

Quote:
You've really stepped up to rescue these kitties in very bad situations.
Right now there are 6 more at my neighbor's on the right side which aren't being taken care of. There's also a whole bunch at the neighbor on the left side. Their mother always gives birth at my house then takes them back over there later on. (Since they always throw the babies away). The people here simply wont get the cats fixed. It's driving me ape ****. I did find out that there is a guy near here who got his cat fixed and actually takes care of it. That suprised me. (However, i found his grandfather did it w/o anesthetic, poor cat.)

I think though, since I've been here I've somewhat made people realize that they're pretty cruel. Some have started taking better care of the animals. One can only hope.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page