This is Tatum :))) - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

This is Tatum :)))

I used to really dislike cats...really dislike them. I used to think they were all mean, no fun, and stuck up. Lol. About 3 months ago this little kitten followed my boyfriend's sister back to his house. We did the whole missing cat flyer thing and no one called or anything for about two weeks. So, she insisted on keeping her and her mother allowed it. This girl treated the poor cat horribly. She threw her down the stairs when she would go to the bathroom in her room or not "come to her when she was called," she kept her locked in her room til she got home at night. Also, she would only feed her when she "felt" like it. Even though at the time I really hated cats, it really made me mad. The poor thing was only trying to live and she wasn't intentionally trying to make anyone mad. Oh but my boyfriend's sister said it didn't matter that she threw her down the stairs, she'll land on her feet. I didn't care! I asked her how she felt of someone threw her down the stairs even though she could land on HER feet. I got fed up. So, I took the cat from her and started caring for her. Although since I wasn't really a cat person, I was planning on finding someone else who would want her. That didn't happen at all. This adorable, sweet, little cat really grew on me. Therefore, I decided to keep her and name her Tatum. ^_^ I can now officially say that I'm a cat person lol.

She's very playful and energetic and loves to run up and down the stairs. Although you can't really tell in the pictures, she has the most beautiful green eyes. She always sleeps with my boyfriend and I and insists on sleeping on his legs. (So adorable) She's always jumping on my lap when I'm at the computer, and follows me around like my little shadow. Everyday when I get home from work she's sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me, this is how I know she loves me too! You can tell she is so much happier than she was before. I'm really happy I have Tatum as my little friend. ^_^

One thing still remains a mystery to me though. I don't know what kind of cat she is lol. Here are a couple of pictures of her. Not sure if this helps much but she has a long, fluffy tail. Anyone know what breed she might be??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Premier Cat

Re: This is Tatum :)))

Welcome!
I *love* cats with green eyes, I think they are beautiful. Unfortunately, without registration papers showing a pedigree she is described a DSH: Domestic Short Hair. Your kitty Tatum (cute name!) is black, no agouti with extensive white spotting. She looks like she has a cute pink nose and white tufts of fur in her ears? Very adorable.
heidi =^..^=

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Banned

Adorable baby, glad you took her in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Premier Cat

Tatum is just adorable. I'm so glad to hear you got her out of that home. Congrats on that!

Holly and Murphy
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Premier Cat

Aweeee, what a sad story, with such a happy ending!!! Thank you for taking her into your life! She is adorable!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page