China's outdoor adventure - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Cat

China's outdoor adventure

Roar says the big kitty, warning all those near not to mess with her as she is fierce as a lioness!

On the prowl

Running down unsuspecting prey of the weed variety

Making sure nothing is lurking that could hurt her baby!

You can't see me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adrienne, mom to three non-fur babies, two of the dog variety, and falling in love with China and Dolce!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Premier Cat

Re: China's outdoor adventure

Wow! I loved seeing her outdoor adventure! Any scary moments? What was the funniest moment? Did she have an "Oh, my!" moment?

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Cat

She actually did very well. The only 'scary' moment from her was when the harness leash became taunt, she fought that for a second but that was all. Funniest would have to have been her 'roar' which was actually a plaintive meow as she was still unsure of where she was. Her 'oh my' moment must have been when she discovered the bushes, she really enjoyed stalking through them in stealth mode and pouncing on the dandelions, lol.

I am hoping once she is bigger that she can go hang out with me in the dog kennel. It has six foot high chainlink so I know she could climb it but with me in there too I can't imagine her being fast enough to bolt out of it. I may get some sort of mesh on the top as an extra precaution though. The kennel has a nice dirt floor and grass/weeds grow in there too so she should enjoy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Adrienne, mom to three non-fur babies, two of the dog variety, and falling in love with China and Dolce!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Banned

She's so sweet. I like the meowing picture.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Premier Cat

When my son was little we had a kitty who would sit outside and protect him while he played in the sand box. Looks like China is on her way to be a protector kitty also .

We have a dog kennel int he back yard where we put the kitties. I have several that can climb the chain link if they want to, and you would be surprised how quickly they can do it. When she gets bigger you might want to put up some mesh, but while she is little I don't think you will have any problems.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Kitten

Love the last pic where the leaf is bent so cute
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Thanks for the comments guys! She is protective of the baby, it's so cute!

Thanks also for the info on the dog kennel. I think we will go out today since it's nice out and let her explore with her harness on too just for extra backup. Hopefully I can get some more good pics, she photographs so much better outdoors!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Tom Cat

It looks like she had a lot of fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page