Brought home RayRay today. - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Brought home RayRay today.

RayRay came in to Carolines Kids a couple of months ago. He is about 15 years old and one of the most gentle sweet kitties I have ever known. His owner passed away and the granddaughter brought him in because her cats were being too rough with him. He has not been doing well at the shelter. He's had a bad time with the feline herpes and just doesn't seem to be doing very well. Hubby and I have been talking about him and today we decided to give him a home. He polished off a half can of Wellness chicken with lysine mixed in as soon as he got home (around 3:00pm) and just now did a real good job on another half can of Wellness Core. I washed his face with a warm cloth and he loved it! He will live in our study for a couple of weeks to make sure no cooties transfer to the other cats. I can't wait until he has run of the house because I think this is finally my cuddle cat.

This picture was taken of him last week at the shelter:

I just don't know how another cat will fit on my signature!

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to PureMuttz Send a message via Yahoo to PureMuttz
Re: Brought home RayRay today.

Thank you so much for opening your home to RayRay. He is a handsome old fella who deserves the love & devotion you can provide for him, in his last years.

I always feel bad for the senior cats at shelters/rescues, especially during times like now, when it's ''kitten season''. They always get overlooked for the younger cats.

I almost adopted a 12 year old, but someone else beat me to it. Can't complain about that! I was just happy someone loved him as much as I did!

I hope he'll be able to mingle with the rest soon, and that his health & spirits get better as he realizes he's finally found his place to retire.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

Bless his heart. Thank you for taking him home. I hope his herpes soon clears up.

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Banned

What a cutie, glad you rescued him.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 02:18 AM
Premier Cat

Sue, you have such a big heart! RayRay is very beautiful, and very lucky to be loved by such a kind hearted person!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Cool Cat

Aww, he looks adorable! It's so good of you to adopt him. It looks like he needs a nice home to settle in. What a cutie.

Silver Deer and...

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Premier Cat

Aww, RayRay has such a regal posture. I am so glad that you were able to bring him home and show him lots of love.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Premier Cat

What a great story to read. You're doing a great thing!

Holly and Murphy
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Premier Cat

Sue you have such a big compassionate heart. RayRay will blossom in your home! Congrats on your new addition. Reading this made me so happy. Another special needs cat found a perfect forever home!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Tom Cat

RayRay looks like such a nice cat. It's amazing that you decided to give him his forever home. I'm pretty sure he will be grateful and I think he could definitely become your first cuddle cat!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page