Hello I'm new! *Pics* - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 04:05 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Hello I'm new! *Pics*

Hello!
I'm really excited to have found this forum. I've been a cat lover ever since I could remember. I have done a lot of volunteer work, have fostered/owned about 10 cats, and worked for a vet office in the past couple of years. I just wanted to introduce myself and my babes to everyone!

This is Tilly Willy Cat. I adopted her and had her for 3 years now. She reached out her little paw while in a cage and held onto my boyfriend's shirt.

and yes this is a guinea pig hut. when she was a baby, she used to sleep with the pigs at night.. and never harmed them.

This is Georgie aka Georgina Beana Baby. She was also adopted but while I was working for a rescue. I instantly fell in love with her when we had given all the kittens their leukemia shots and all of them fell asleep at adoptions minus Georgie. I love that she's still pretty tiny. She's 6 pounds at 2 years old and I also call her my mini kitty.

This is Wally Bear. I got him a week after we got Tilly and he died a few months after I got Georgie. He died of FIP on December 5th, 2007 in my arms on the way to the vet. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I got him at a local pet store and saw the face of an angel through the glass. I still get choked up just thinking about him. RIP.

Thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hello I'm new! *Pics*

What beautiful cats!

So sorry about Wally Bear. That first picture of him is precious.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 04:18 AM
Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to lazzara8478

Beautiful cats and what sweet stories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Premier Cat

I am so sorry that you lost your Wally- he was a handsome man. Your girls are gorgeous.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Cat Addict

You have beautiful cats. Wally looks like he was a loveable boy, I'm so sorry you lost him.

Sue

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 08:46 AM
Jr. Cat

welcome & beautiful cats!!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Premier Cat

What beautiful kitties! Tilly is just beautiful and I'd love to see a picture of her whole body to see all of her coloring. I'm also interested to hear that your kitty didn't bother the guinea pigs! I've been tempted to get some but never knew what would happen, and I sure don't want to set them up like . . . guinea pigs.

I'm sorry about Wally. It sounds like he had a great life with you.

Holly and Murphy
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Cat Addict

your babies are all gorgeous

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

You kitties are all so gorgeous. Tilly looks like a character! My sister's cat Maurice used to sleep in our hedgehogs cage every night LOL! Cats are too funny
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Cat

What a gorgeous fur family you have. I can see why Wally Bear would have melted your heart, he was stunning!

Adrienne, mom to three non-fur babies, two of the dog variety, and falling in love with China and Dolce!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page