Bertha proves it! I am a crazy catlady! A lots and lots pics - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Bertha proves it! I am a crazy catlady! A lots and lots pics

Last December my breederīs placement queen Lara gave birth to 5 beautifull bengal kittens and one of them stayed with her mum, two uncles and us me and my fiance. And I became officially The Crazy CatLady. At least my mother-in-law-to-be may think so. One cat is normal, two is for others company, third is a symptom and fourth is something serious . Now Bertha is 7 months old and just everybody loves her.

I must explain the concept "breederīs placement", it is difficult to explain to cat people from other countries, I donīt know if there are proper term in English to it. Most of breeders here have only few cats at home and they tend to keep their retired breeding cats as pets with them. Because they naturally need new queens many places promising girls (sometimes boys, if they find people crazy enough to have full males in their homes ) to trusted homes, where they also have their kittens. Sometimes queens do go to their breeders to have kittens too. My Lara is that kind of breederīs placement queen. And if anyone knows a proper term to that breederīs placement, please, educate me .And now her daughter Bertha is my first own queen-to-b. And I can go to the real point, showing you my princes, SiruCats Esperanza, Bertha.

First, some teasing pics of the whole litter.

Lara with her little ones

Little snowie

Bertha, thre weeks old

Spot on spots

Bertha and her sister playins "I-Eat-Your-Ears-Game"

5,5 weeks

Bertha is BIG and SCARY!

Flying Bertha

Milk Bar is open!, seven weeks!

10 weeks

With mom visiting my mother

5 months

Cat Wheel!

And last week

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Bertha proves it! I am a crazy catlady! A lots and lots pics

You are no where near being a crazy cat lady. Anyone would open their home to a gorgeous queen-to-be like Bertha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Premier Cat

I think I'm in love... I thought your explanation of "placement queens" was very understandable. I actually think that is a very nice concept for breeding animals. ...and if you're a crazy-cat-lady with four...what am *I* with EIGHT? ...and I have had as many as a dozen!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q
I think I'm in love... I thought your explanation of "placement queens" was very understandable. I actually think that is a very nice concept for breeding animals. ...and if you're a crazy-cat-lady with four...what am *I* with EIGHT? ...and I have had as many as a dozen!
I am happy with my four,so you must be douple happy with your eight

And I too think this concept is good. I have pretty girl for my own breeding and lots of good experience about cat labor, pregnancy, choosing sires and everything with help of an experienced breeder. I got a practical course of cat breeding, wonderful friend and trustworthy mentor. Practice is very common here with cats and dogs. Naturally, all cases wonīt go so rosy, but thatīs how it goes when people are misunderstanding each others.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Jr. Cat

These pictures are so amazing. Totally professional and beautiful. You or whoever took them may have a new career!! Awesome kitties, love snowie!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley
These pictures are so amazing. Totally professional and beautiful. You or whoever took them may have a new career!! Awesome kitties, love snowie!

Thank you! Im not a pro, but photography is a dear hobby of mine. Itīs my luck many of my friends are cat breeders or have foster kittens on their homes.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Banned

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page