An Interesting Story - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

An Interesting Story

I remember this like it was yesterday......
When I was in 3rd Grade I had moved into an apartment. We were not allowed to have dogs (so we had to get rid of our two mini schnauzers) so I begged my parents for a cat.At the time they HATED cats. So I just tried. One day I was at my friends house and I asked her where that cat comes from. She was like "She goes around to houses and doesn't have a permanent home." So I was like "What if I caught her?! I could love her and give her what she has always wanted." She was like "Sure why not?" so here we were cat hunting in a field. And WHOOLAH! I had caught her. Something about me and her just connected. We were inside with her at my friends house and we got a pipe cleaner and she just loved attacking it. I loved her at that point. I begged my parents to come down and meet her because they would love her too. So they came down and watched her play. They enjoyed her too! So we left that night with litter and food from my friend (she had a black cat too) and went off. She didn't seem that scared in the car. I remember my friend and I had a sleep over and stayed up all night watching her explore. We were amazed she was litter box trained! Currently Pepper is living with my grandparents in the countryside and loves catching the bugs in the house. She is happy and enjoying life there. My family and I hope to get a house soon so she can again live with us. And thus comes the end of my story......
You can see a pic of her below
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Premier Cat

Re: An Interesting Story

Awww, Pepper is such a cutie and it's obvious how much you love her. She's a beauty!

Holly and Murphy
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Kitten

Aww your cat is soo sweet! And so is that story. Do you ever celebrate your pet's birthday? Yesterday was my dog Bogie's birthday and I got him a memory foam dog bed. She loved it and I really want one for my cat...anyone no where I can find one?

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life--Charles Darwin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Cat

What a sweet story! I bet Pepper is SO happy that you found her She sounds and looks like an awesome kitty.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Aw thanks, and yeah she is one spoiled cat! I do my best to give her what she wants because I am only 12 so I can't go out and buy her new things,because if I could I would!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCatRocks1121
Aw thanks, and yeah she is one spoiled cat! I do my best to give her what she wants because I am only 12 so I can't go out and buy her new things,because if I could I would!
Oh yeah and yeah I buy her something new every year for her B-Day,September 6th!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Banned

Gorgeous girl.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Banned

such a great story..glad you found each other..she is gorgeous
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Glad everyone is enjoying the story! I have been pampering my beautiful kitty all day! I don't want to leave my Grandmas tonight and leave my Pepper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page