Happy b-day Torri! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Happy b-day Torri!

Daddy's pretty little princess is 2!

We got little Torrier right after her dad got home from the hospital. Someone brought a mewing box into the pet store I was working at, and I fell in love right away. I called our roommate to see if he would be ok with it, then I called my BF and begged. She cried in the car as i brought her home, until I started singing to her.

She was the teeniest little kitten, my first kitten ever, and such a cute little monster. Her big sister Jitzu growled for so long she lost her voice...and they still don't get along.

Here's daddy's little princess, meeting her daddy for the first time:

(Their eyes are the same color )

She spent the first few weeks locked in a room, safely away from her angry sister. We figure she was about 3 weeks old, she wasn't very good at walking yet, but she was super cute!

Our little drama queen grew quickly, and was a big monster!

When Torri was almost a year old she got a new brother...not that she was thrilled with that. She also got sick, a uterine infection. She lost a lot of weight, and wasn't herself at all. We started letting her sleep in our room so she had all night to eat, and wasn't being bullied by her sister. She got much better after she got spayed, and gained the weight back slowly.

Now she's a full grown, full-coated, beautiful girl. Our little supermodel, and our teeny sweetheart.

Happy b-day Torrier! Your mum and dad love you!

Did I mention she has a thing for plants? She likes to make friends...

Pretty close up:

Enjoy the pics (We don't call her our supermodel for nothing! She LOVES having her picture taken )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Happy b-day Torri!

OMGosh! What wonderful pictures!

Happy Birthday, Torri!!!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Premier Cat

Happy birthday to little Torri! What a fluffball. That picture of her on her back is just too cute. It's like the caption should be, "Uncle!"

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Premier Cat

Happy birthday Torri! She has grown into a gorgeous cat. The first picture of her and the plant is breathtaking.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Thanks guys! She loves having her picture taken...it's really funny.

As for that pic of her on her back..more like she was saying "I'm gonna getcha!" Cause she bit my hand right after I took the picture, lol.

Any plants I leave down Torri just likes to sit by them. She sniffs them nicely, lies beside them...makes friends. She'll sit there for hours and hours, just looking happy beside the plant. It's soooo cute!

It's really easy to take pictures of her, she's so lovely that I always get good ones makes me look like a great photographer...even with my crappy camera. lol

Here's proof! (This is MY favorite pic of Torri...love it!)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Banned

Gorgeous girl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page