Meet Junior and Cyber!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:58 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet Junior and Cyber!!

I would like to start by giving a little background info on Junior. He's very special to me. My mom and I have had him for about 7 or 8 years. When he was about 3 he was hit by a car and both of his front legs were broken. Unfortunately, we could not afford to take him to the vet so he could get proper care and treatment. However, by some crazy miracle, Junior made it through this terrible tragedy. He heeled himself, with no infections or visible scars (mind you, his legs were pretty nasty after it happened). He is crippled and I call him my Miracle Kitty. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that every day I would hang out with him outside (he hates being indoors). And the fact that he knew I cared so much got him through the worst time in his life. And now he is very healthy and happy (and fat). He stays with my mom, because when I moved out I thought he might run away if I brought him with me. He's happy there (she has about ten other cats outside).

So, without further ado... Here is my Junior Kitty: (Sorry they are not in color. I like the Sepia. )

And now for Cyber. He is about 3 months old. My boyfriend and I took him inside about a month or so ago. He is so well behaved. And took to us almost immediately.
He loves to sleep on our laptop (mostly because it's warm). That's where his name came from. We came home one day and found that he had somehow opened over 300 Firefox tabs! I thought it was hilarious.

So, here he is, my little ball of fluff, Cyber:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zombies make great pets: they already know how to play dead!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:23 AM
Premier Cat

Re: Meet Junior and Cyber!!

Junior is a handsome man. I think the love that you gave him when he was sick made all the difference for him.

Cyber is a cute, cute little thing .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Jr. Cat

Send a message via MSN to i.love.my.cats

what cute cats i was nearly in tears when i was reading about your miracle kitty its nice to know that he pulled through
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Aww.. I didn't mean to make you cry.
And actually, I almost cried while I was writing that last night.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Banned

Is Junior a brown tabby I'm glad he's ok. They both are very cute.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

He's a silver tabby, actually.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page