Introducing... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Introducing...

Hey guys, just wanted to get on here and introduce my cat to you guys. I'm new to the forum. It was a cold day in late December or Early January almost 7 years ago now that my parents had been hearing meowing all day long. I finally got home and my friend and I heard it too. We found the cat and my friend grabbed him quickly. He was so small and cold. I don't know how he got away from his pack but he had a prolapsed rectum and I had to keep pushing it back in until the vet saw him. It was pretty gross but now he has no problem with getting his temperture checked at the vet LOL.

Anyway, I named him Thatcher after Margaret Thatcher. The first time I took him to the vet, the day after I found him, they were like "that's such a big name for a little cat." He's huge now, 18 pounds and bigger than my standard size dachshund when they're standing next to each other. I'll post his myspace angle first... for all the hotties out there. Haha.

He loves having his belly rubbed and walks around the new apartment meowing really weird at night now... I don't really know what that's about. He gets along well with my dog and the other cat we have China... well he tried to be friends with her and she wouldnt have it... now he controls her and watches her every move... it's just a weird situation that I dont know how to intepret since I never had a cat before him.
He will usually get behind a door or something when he hears my dog Tina coming then pounces on her as she goes by LOL.

edit: the little piece of ear missing was a mishap during a play session with my friends cat Onyx. I got her a cat for her birthday and it was just a baby, him and Thatcher would play all day long but I guess kittens don't really know when to stop. It didn't seem to hurt Thatcher at all... but you know... it hasn't grown back as I half hoped/expected it would.

Myspace angle:

Full body shot (don't tell him i posted this pic on the 'net! he hates it)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Introducing...

Very handsome man, your Thatcher!

Cinderella hate those fully body shots lying down, too.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:32 AM
Banned

That face is too cute!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Premier Cat

What a sweetheart. I love the sleeping picture!

Holly and Murphy
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Cat

oh thatcher is so handsome so cute.

i always wanted a big cat...i try giving azores a bunch of treats but she gains like 1 pound after going through a couple of bags...

she just eats it and runs it off apparently....wish i could do that....

anyway, your kitty is so adorable i love the pic of him curled up and the myspace pic.....dont worry i wont tell, but i cant guarantee azores might see it when i look at this thread when i get home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page