Our Cats Bella and Molly - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Our Cats Bella and Molly

I decided a couple of months ago that I would love to bring another cat into our home, We recently adopted Bella, from a rescue org. she was found wandering around a parking lot cold, alone and possibly the victim of abuse. She had some chipped teeth one of which had to be removed. I was a little nervous about how she would react to our 5month old son, but she loves him dearly... She is the best and I wouldnt trade her for the world! She has some issues with being shy but comes out of her shell a little more each day.

We also have a cat named Molly she is the sweetest cat ever!! She loves everyone My husband saved her from a bad situation when she was a kitten. She was crawling with fleas, barley weened and starving. He brought her home cleaned her up and with a lot of love, care, and TLC she turned out to be the beautiful, sweet, playful cat she is today.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Our Cats Bella and Molly

Welcome!

Bella and Molly are adorable, and so lucky to have come into your lives.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:05 AM
Premier Cat

Your girls are beautiful.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 AM
Cat

In the third picture of Bella, she looks like she's saying...."Mom, not that flash camera againnnn! I know I'm the new one, but enough already."

Both are lucky to be with you as you saved them from horrible situations.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Premier Cat

What pretty coloring on both your girls! They're both just adorable.

Is that a natural notch in Bella's ear, or was her ear tipped because she was TNR'd as a feral?

Holly and Murphy
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Such pretty kitties.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by October
Is that a natural notch in Bella's ear, or was her ear tipped because she was TNR'd as a feral?
I'm really glad you brought that up, because I've always wondered why cats ears were tipped like that (if in fact, it is tipped on Bella's ear). Why is that done? Does it hurt?

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2ski
Quote:
I'm really glad you brought that up, because I've always wondered why cats ears were tipped like that (if in fact, it is tipped on Bella's ear). Why is that done? Does it hurt?
Thats one of the first things I had the vet look at. She says it looks like it's from an old injury because some of the hair is missing from the area and its got a bit of scaring on it. It doesnt seem to hurt her at all cause she doesnt mind it being touched. Its amazing how much she has begun to trust us Im just glad no one can hurt her anymore, I wish all of them could find a forever loving home, and people that are right for them.

Thanks Soooo Much to everyone!!!! Bella and Molly are a joy
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
Quote:
Thats one of the first things I had the vet look at. She says it looks like it's from an old injury because some of the hair is missing from the area and its got a bit of scaring on it. It doesnt seem to hurt her at all cause she doesnt mind it being touched. Its amazing how much she has begun to trust us Im just glad no one can hurt her anymore, I wish all of them could find a forever loving home, and people that are right for them.

Thanks Soooo Much to everyone!!!! Bella and Molly are a joy
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 03:45 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Quote:
In the third picture of Bella, she looks like she's saying...."Mom, not that flash camera againnnn! I know I'm the new one, but enough already."

Both are lucky to be with you as you saved them from horrible situations.
Lol I know she tolerates it to make me happy, but sometimes she gives me a look similar to this one
Thanks A Bunch! we knew we wanted to rescue when we decided to get animals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page