Meet Mokey - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet Mokey

We rescued her as a kittian. She was starved and feral. Very skinny. She is 3years old now and is the highlite of my life other then my horse I am new to the forums

I also have a white cat. Named Pusser Whom i need to get a photo of.

someday i would love to have siamese, somali, javvys, balinese, and Weegi's i am a HUGE cat fan lol

I believe Mokey is a Siamese cross as she has the "meow" the very distinktive siamese meow. She was bad as a kittian and is in to everything. She also is a talker. She definitly is a one person cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Meet Mokey

She's adorable!

Took me a minute to figure out what breed "Weegi" is.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

haha sorry.. Women i worked with had a gorgeous norwegian forest cat and she called her, her little Weegi i thought thats what everyone called them.. Sorry and thanks for the compliments
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

No apologies necessary, I didn't know what "meezers" were for the longest time, either.

Cleo's my talker and my twins are the bad ones, into everything.

Looking forward to pictures of your white kitty. Do they get along?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Yes.. Pusser (mom named her) was first she is about 5 now. At first she hated Mokey. But not long after they love each other. Pusser we got from the humane league and doesnt act like a "normal" cat. Didnt know how to meow. Just learning to hiss from Mokey. She was a complete angel. Then Mokey showed her how to move the water dish that weighs 5lbs around. How to distroy the toilet paper.

Pusser is a cat that thinks she is too fat for everything. Like the litter box. She does her business with being half in half out.. Its plenty big just she is silly.

Mokey is a love bug and has grown attached to me. Pusser just never liked me. I think thats because when my mom got her i didnt see her for about 2 months after the first day she got her. She is shy with new people.

The only thing Mokey doesnt like is being held. She will "cry" if held.

They play alot and only on acasion will you hear a hiss or a growl. I can run threw the house with a shoe string and both cats come charging threw after me. Playing leap frog. They seem to LOVE to jump over each other.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Premier Cat

Mokey is a gorgeous girl!

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page