Gotcha day and Birthday! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Gotcha day and Birthday!

It's been awhile since I've posted pictures, and I missed sharing Ginger's Gotcha Day and Pepper and the rest of the kittens birthday.

I made a little slideshow of Ginger's first day and the birth of her babies, their lives until they left me, and Peppers life since then.

I have many more pictures of Ginger and Pepper, but currently can't upload from my camera. I wish that I was able to convey just how Ginger has changed my life. Many of you were with me through everything last year with bringing Ginger into my life and helping her raise her babies. She learned to trust me through verbalization only and that has created a bond that will never be broken. But the one thing that has made everything worth while is seeing the on going bond between Ginger and Pepper. I brought Pepper inside at 8 weeks, because we had to let Ginger's milk dry up, but they have never forgotten each other. Pepper often spends her time crying for her momma at the door to this day, because she longs for her, and the minute Pepper makes a peep Ginger comes running. I take Pepper outside to see Ginger and Ginger immediately washes Pepper's face and they run and play. It always brings tears to my eyes.

So I hope you enjoy the photos, click on the pictures of Ginger to enjoy the slideshow. I know going back through them brought back a lot of emotion. You'll notice that these days Pepper really struggles with gravity when she lays down, and most of the time she is belly up.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Gotcha day and Birthday!

I was so excited to see that you had posted something! Pepper has grown into such a beautiful young lady. The bond that Ginger has with her baby is so amazing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

So glad you enjoyed, and sorry I took so long! Ginger's Gotcha Day was April 2 and the kittens birthday April 20! Life is very busy since we bought a house, and its turtle season

Leslie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Premier Cat

S-Jo sleeps belly-up, too. I loved the pictures, and the one of Pepper with her paw over her face was simply adorable. I remember ALL of your stories about them; getting Ginger from the questionable neighborhood, the birth, the kittens, the cage-set-up on your porch, teaching Ginger to come-when-called, moving and the challenges that introduced as Ginger kept returning to your old home/neighborhood...

Great update to see everyone so happy and relaxed and to know your intervention saved so many kitty-lives.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Heidi your reassurance every step of the way will never be forgotten-you helped me to better their lives. Thank u
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Premier Cat

Aw, shucks. *stubs toe through the dust*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page