Meet the gang! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet the gang!

Hopefully you can get to know my fur folks a little better!

Archimedes (aka A-Mitties, aka Mitties, aka Churchur, aka White Doom) (6yrs) was our 1st cat adopted from a local shelter. It was love at first sight. He is a general circus performer, charmer, and jerk. He is a super laid back cat who enjoys being held in all positions (comfortable or not). He's a true blue eyed white, deaf and all.

Phineas T. Barnum aka Mr. Barnum, or Phin (3yrs)... He is a chatty little man in a typical Grey Tabby suit. I swear this cat does not nap. He zooms about the house all day, begging for love, food, toys, the out of doors, toys, love... He will spend all day having "conversations" with me. "How are you today Barnum" "Meeeeow" "Would you like a cookie Barnum?" "Meeeeeeowwww-wow" ...unless someone is watching. Then I look entirely crazy. We got him as a kitten because I needed someone to cuddle...uh I mean chase around the house?

Oona(O-nah) (aka Tapeworm, aka Bleep Bloo, aka Scardy cat) 2 years. She lives with us because Phineas wants her to I rescued her from work when a client dropped of a "dead kitten". She was certainly near death and we fully expected her to die, but gave her warmth, and fluids...within 24 hours she was strong enough to be fed (and fight syringe feeding like ****). She rebounded amazingly quickly. (For the record, she may have been the most parasite infected cat EVER...3 tape worms, 3 cuterebra, and a litter pan full of spaghetti). I affectionately named her tapeworm (so I wouldn't be tempted to keep her), but my co-workers made me change it...3 months later we finally settled on Oona?? and she never left my house. Shes a terribly timid cat who shys away from being touched. Occasionally you'll get a meow if you talk to her, but usually she just ignores you. She loves her brother Phin and I am happy to keep her around because of it.

...wow I can talk alot about my cats! I work as a tech at a local small animal vet. I'm a dog person? Can you tell? I could never live with a cat because I am too active? lol Guess not eh?
I love my kitties, but 3 is enough. Its one too many really...I am reminded of that every time I try to race the 3 of them down the stairs and barely end up at the bottom in 1 piece! Also, as you can tell I love to g piive my pets names with a story...and lots of em! But, when you see 4 Fluffys, Tigers, and Paws in 1 afternoon you'll understand to...sometimes you just need to have a cat named Archimedes

Thanks for listening & hope to get to know you & your furry family!

p.s I wanted to post pics, but couldn't figure out how
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Meet the gang!

They sound wonderful, I can't wait to see them!

Our photo uploading feature doesn't work, so you'll have to use sites like Photobucket for pictures.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Premier Cat

You have a great way of describing your bunch. Waiting impatiently for pictures

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Archimedes
http://img189.imageshack.us/i/130da.jpg/

Phineas & Oona
http://img155.imageshack.us/i/09004.jpg/

...hopefully that works!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Gorgeous cats!

Archimedes!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page