Dennis & Deeley - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Dennis & Deeley

Hello All!! I am a newbie, so i thought i'd start by introducing my two little scamps, Dennis & Deeley, they are almost 1 year old and i absolutely love them to bits!
We got them from a rescue centre when they were just kittens, we only wanted one cat but these two just melted our hearts, they were so tiny and so frightened of everyone and everything we just couldn't separate them. We were told that they were skitty (i think that was an understatement) and they would need time to settle in as they had never had human contact before, they were found outside and they believed their mother was semi feral, and either kicked out or run away from a home.
we took them home and they were petrified and i mean petrified! all they did was hide and if you went within a couple of yards of them they just hissed and growled. poor little things, we didn't think they would ever come round, but with alot of patience, love and careful attention, they are now the most loving and affentionate cats anyone could ever wish for!!

Dennis is the tabby, (we thought he was the girl at first) he is my little man, and he doesn't really like anyone but me hahaha! He follows me round like a shadow, and he gives the best snuggles. He loves to climb..trees, doors, wardrobes...he'll give anything a try! he also enjoys catching flys and eating them, today he caught his first (and hopefully last) mouse and even though it upset me, he looked very proud and satisfied with himself! hmmm. He also enjoys play fighting with Deeley and winding her up much to her dismay!

Deeley is the black one, she does have a little white patch on her chest though. she is the floozy and loves attention, she will flop to the floor and roll on her back as soon as you go to stroke her. she is infactuated with my dressing gown, and gets rather excited whilst suckling on it. she also likes catching flys, although she doesn't eat them, she is quite an avid wasp and bee catcher too, she hasn't killed one yet, though she has been stung by a bee and her little paw was all swollen! she didn't learn her lesson and still goes for them.

here are their pictures! Hope you like!

By gorjess at 2010-07-02

By gorjess at 2010-07-02

By gorjess at 2010-07-02

By gorjess at 2010-07-02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Premier Cat

Re: Dennis & Deeley

Welcome to you and your little cuties.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Tom Cat

So beautiful and so lucky to be taken in by someone who had the patience and love to give them a chance to show how wonderful they could be!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Premier Cat

What beautiful kitties! Those pictures of them together are just precious. It sounds like all your patience paid off.

Holly and Murphy
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

aww thanks everyone! you make me feel special!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Kitten

Your cats are so beautiful! I love the way the markings are on your tabby's face.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Cat Addict

Welcome... your babies are gorgeous

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Cat Addict

AW! Cute! Love the last one of Deeley! I just think little black kitty feet are TOO cute!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page