My 4 cats - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Cat

My 4 cats

First up is Marshmellow who is part Siamese and is almost 11 years old (born October) Most of the time he spends sleeping or outside and doesn't get along with other cats. He just prefer not to be near other cat and would disappear if any cat tried to get close to him

Next up is 6 years old Gateway. He has black and white marking that looked like classic cow. A joke started and he got the name Gateway because the computer were known for black and white boxes, and the name stuck. I found him as a 6 weeks old orphan in the bottom of the barn. I think he may have gotten separated but I had no idea who his mother was and couldn't do anything as his mother was likely a feral cat.

He loves attention and he's often on the futon in the living room to get some petting. He also hides under blanket and quilts.

Then I have Cuddles. She's 4 years old and the friendliest of the adult cats I have. She was about 12 weeks old when I found her and her 2 sibling in the detatched garage (garage wasn't secure, some cats have gone in there frequently to look for mice)

Her sibling didn't like me at all and ran but she was an odd one. She loved attention and one day she was at the back patio door, begging to be let in. She has been inside since then and usually sleeps with me or sits on my lap.

She doesn't like it when I am gone for extended time. Her sister is the exact opposite, I still see her in the barn once in a while but I can't get close at all. Her brother died about a month after I took in Cuddles. i think a tom cat killed the kitten

Lastly I have a new 7 weeks old kitten.
She is very playful and I'm not sure if she is calico or tortoiseshell. The white marking are all on her belly, 4 paws, and face. The rest of the body has smudged brown and black common to tortoiseshell. I haven't come up with a name yet.

I've had other cats in the past, they all have passed on or vanished.
Boots (black & white tabby) from 1977 to 1997
Cupcake (light grey tabby) 1980 to 1983

For a decade all I had was Boots as I was busy in high school and college.

Patches (tabby-calico hybrid) 1995 to 2000
Spot (white & grey with pink spot on head, may be pale calico) 1995 to 2004
Monster (long haired tortoiseshell) 1995 to 2009
Shadow (solid black) 1996 to 2001
Ash (solid grey) 2002 to 2006
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Kitten

Your cats are very pretty.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page