Fosters in the Office! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Fosters in the Office!

I've been letting the babies into the office to play on the cat tree in the evenings:

The long-haired girl is entranced with Floofy:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 03:34 AM
Cat Addict

Okay, I NEED the orange and white boy. When can I pick him up?

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Premier Cat

Wow, they're growing up! Such cute kittens and great action shots (I know that couldn't have been easy).

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Jr. Cat

Oh, I love love love the one with the dark nose spot and lighter face! So cute!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Tom Cat

beautiful kitties!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q View Post
Playing with Turbo Track is beneath me. I'm going to wash my bum instead.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Senior Cat

That's a tree full of cuties! I like the way some of them have such usual markings on their face. Really like the orange boy's face. Enough I searched back through your earlier post to find more pics of him! Beautiful!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

He is the only boy out of the litter and if he grows into those paws ... he's going to be HUMONGOUS! His sisters are all daintier, but I think they are also going to be long/tall kitties, judging by their tails.

The markings I find most curious ... are the two tabby girls and the torbie short-hair. I only noticed it with *this* litter, but now that I've seen it, I can't un-see it and I will *always* be looking and comparing. These three girls' tabby markings are not solid stripes from nose-to-tail. They are broken at the neck/shoulders, and that is the oddest thing I've ever seen. I cannot recall ever seeing a tabby cat w/out a solid stripe running from head-to-tail, at least not w/out white markings covering the agouti stripes. I also noticed on the tabby kit w/ tall-white back legs, her back line is also broken up into spots. The other tabby w/ short-white back legs' markings are broken spotted over her shoulders but eventually blend into a stream of solid markings along her spine to her tail.

I do not think I'll have them much longer and the rescue/adoption agency has always handled the finding-homes aspect, I just foster and socialize.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Tonight .... I just opened the bedroom door. Now I've got 9 adult cats and 5 kittens racing around and am having to go pet ruffled fur whenever I hear a hissy-fit from a kitten/cat having a sudden meet-up.
I keep telling the Big Cats they're just Little Cats and they used to be Little Cats, too, so give 'em a break, they ain't gonna eatcha!

Louie, Floofy and Skippyjon Jones are enjoying playing with the babies. Squirrely-Jo doesn't really care one way or the other. In fact, she was accidentally closed into the bedroom with them last night for almost 3hrs. The other girls; Pretty, Shadow, Shasta, Malibu, and last boy, BooBoo are all having major hissy fits so they are keeping up high, out of the way and able to safely watch the action 'cause these babies are EVERYWHERE!

Four of the kittens are having a BALL running up/down the hall, around the furniture and playing with all the Big Cat Toys they've never had access to, and only one kitten (short hair classic Torbie) is having issues. I keep following her around, petting her to reassure her, picking her up so she can watch the action below her and feel safe. It only takes a few cuddles and pets before she's purring and then wanting to get down and join the play.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Jr. Cat

That is cuteness overload.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page