Hershey in the Sink - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
NRD
Tom Cat

Hershey in the Sink

One of his newest obsessions, he figures if I use the sink, there must be something in it for him, too!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	1414  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Premier Cat

Very cute photo of Hershey in the sink! Nice contrast too! Hershey has the most beautiful eyes!

I found this on Flickr.com
Flickr: Cats in Sinks
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Cool Cat

Lol! My kittens have recently become very fascinated by the sink too- I guess it is the perfect size for them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Premier Cat

I love his crazy ears in that pic! Does he have a white spot on him or is that toothpaste?

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Cat Addict

CUTE! He does have very striking eyes!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
NRD
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi n Q View Post
I love his crazy ears in that pic! Does he have a white spot on him or is that toothpaste?
Toothpaste, lol. No, that is one of his two white spots. When he was rescued, bleeding with lacerations from head to tail, they had to shave his whole right side to see his injuries and attend to him. As sometimes happens, the fur grew back white, not brown, in a couple of spots. Those are constant reminders to me of his past.

He held this pose, with his ears in that position, for about a second. I was just lucky to snap the picture then.

It figures flickr would have a subject like this. Paperbacknovel displayed a picture of Forte in the sink, so that inspired me. We could have a CatForum Cats in the Sink Gallery, too!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Premier Cat

That's such an adorable picture of Hersh, and I believe he's saying: "Don't even THINK about turning the water on"!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Premier Cat

I have a pic of an 18# Squirrely-Jo in the sink. You can't even tell it's a cat, it's just a HUGE ball of black .... Fluff! ... masquerading as a gargantuan hairball.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 05:41 PM
Premier Cat

You can see how Mittens grew from his sink time!
Sinks are cool and in the desert that is a coveted
place to be when its hot!

8 weeks

Apx a year. I love the
smile on his face!

Mittens and Max, my first
rescue/foster sharing the
the sink!

Mittens has been the uncle to every foster Ive rescued. He is the most patient,
loving cat you could ever meet! He teaches all the kittens the rules but has the
patience of Job with all the little rascals coming into my home.

Last edited by Mitts & Tess; 09-01-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Make the sizes bigger so you could see them better esp Mittens smile!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-31-2010, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
NRD
Tom Cat

Wow, Mitts & Tess, a whole family of sinkaholics! Hershey sinks alone, the others have not followed suit. He now also sometimes also jumps on my back when I am at the sink and bend down, like to rinse when brushing my teeth. He also walks into the shower after I'm done, but he's not a water-loving cat, in that he still avoids getting wet, I think he just is attracted to things I use--including, I will confess, he has jumped into my shorts--but ain't no one who will ever see a picture of that, lol!

Happy to see other sink-loving cats as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page