Miso - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Miso

This is my youngest kitty, Miso. I adopted her when she was approximatly 4 months old. She was also mothered by a feral cat. She just turned two last Friday.

I call her my heart kitty. I don't know how to put in words how much I love her or what she means to me. She's my best friend and my furry soul mate all in one. When I'm home she's always with me, she follows me everywhere and cries if I'm not paying attention to her. If I'm having a bad day, spending just a few minutes with her makes it so much better. She's a clown, a princess, and a trouble maker! She's spoiled because she knows I can't resist her. She cuddles with me and sits on my shoulder, and is usually up to something.

She is a different cat with other people, though. It takes her a long time to warm up to people, and when she does she's still not the same as she is with me. She seems to be a one person cat. Usually when I have visitors she hides until they leave. Very rarely does anyone see her other than me, my boyfriend, and his son. When I take her to the vet she curls up into a little ball and pretends she's dead...it breaks my heart to see her so scared like that.

She is the boss of the household, too. My other cats are at least twice her size and she bosses them both around. It's pretty funny to see. What she wants, she gets.

I just love this little cat so much! She is really special to me. I could talk about her endlessly. I keep telling her that she has to live to be at least 65!

This is her eating an invisible cheeseburger

This is her doing "upside down kitty" which is what she does when she wants something. No matter how hard I try, I cannot resist her when she does this!

This is my favourite picture of her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Premier Cat

You have three lovely cats, but Miso reminds me of my Abby. She too is a spoiled little princess. She's not scared of other people...she just doesn't like them very much. Only I'm allowed to pet her or hold her. She also sits on my shoulder, and when she's on the floor and I walk by, she will roll over on her back with her paws up in the air. How can you possibly resist them when they do that?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

When Miso is on the floor and I walk by, she reaches out with her front legs and grabs me. It gets me every time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 01:57 AM
Cat

Great pictures! Such a good looking cat, lovely coat.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 01:59 AM
Cat

She is a very pretty kitty and I love her name. I adopted my Miso last August and he owns my heart.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
She is a very pretty kitty and I love her name. I adopted my Miso last August and he owns my heart.
Is that your Miso in your avatar? If so, he's gorgeous!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Premier Cat

Miso is a beautiful kitty! Her coloring is really gorgeous. I love your description of how you feel about her ... it's like you took the words right out of my mouth about my Murphy.

Holly and Murphy
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuledByMiso View Post
Is that your Miso in your avatar? If so, he's gorgeous!
Yep that's my Miso in my avatar. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page