Meet my 3 kitties + barn kittens - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Meet my 3 kitties + barn kittens

My wife and I have 3 wonderful cats. Their names are Mr. P. (Peaches (8 months old)), Angel (8 months old), and Cali (5 months old). In my parents garage/ barn where ever they may spend their days, there are 4 kittens where Momma Cat ( that is her given name (5 litters so far) left them for us to take care of. They are about 3-4 months old). There is Girl, Mini P, Calico ( no name given yet), and Shyloh ( spelled that way because she is very shy).

These are their pictures and profile.

My name is Mr. P. When I was born I was a barn cat, and my loving family brought me and my sister Angel in to keep us warm and we have lots of food and water. But we must also share it with our new addition Cali. I am a very talkative cat, and I love to cuddle. Don't mind me though when you are watching a scary movie because I will keep you safe when I am laying on your lap.

My name is Angel. You obviously have met my brother, but I assure you I am nothing like him. I let him do most of the talking unless I get a word in edge wise. I am really good at letting you know I am in the room when I use my claws to get your attention, but I am trying to work on other ways to do it.

My name is Cali. As you can see ( I am camera shy) that I am a Calico. My daddy thought I was cute and thought the name Cali fit me perfect. I am a new addition to the family and have been with them for 3 months now. I am for one a very friendly cat and you know I am near you when I try to trip you, I don't mean too but I try to always be first when I race you to the door. I try to be "perfect".... My mommy says I am!!!

As for the outdoor/ barn cats, they have there own ways of showing their true potential, but I as my mom consider them to be part of the family.

Shyloh

Girl

Mini P

Calico

I hope you have enjoyed my introduction to my cats and the other animals. Thank you for looking.

Bye Bye.... From Cali herself....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Premier Cat

Hi: I very much enjoyed your introduction. They're lovely!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Jr. Cat

Nice kitties you have there! I enjoyed the pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes and thanks for all the comments on the pictures(for some it was hard to get one). They are all the cutest cats we have seen in a long time, and yet too more we are learning of them and their personalities.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page