Meet my pets :D Photo heavy - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Meet my pets :D Photo heavy

You already met some a bit back but here we go again.

This is Quinton, he is 3 years old. Sweetest dog ever! I adopted him after fostering him because his jaw was infected with quills. I pulled quills and pushed puss on a daily basis for weeks. After putting him through that and he was so good I couldn't let him go. He loves the cats and can be seen loving one up or grooming one everyday.

Kiarah my eldest cat at 6 years old. Lynx point siamese. My baby. My first cat who my mom picked up at Walmart when someone was giving her away. I fell in love and she gave her to me.

Gordon my hamster. We think he is older as he came in with very yellow teeth. But don't know for sure. He was left in a park in a plastic container with small holes in it. He is so soft and sweet!

Foxxie my 5 month old cat. She is 'trouble.' I fostered her as she came in under socialized. My youngest son bonded with her after having lost his cat a few years earlier. It was a big step for him so I adopted her for him. We share.

One of my favorite pics!

Innocent? I think not!

Emma is 5 years old. I fostered her and she gave bird to 5 babies then 3 orphans came in and she took those on. She was a good mom, when they were weaned, was around the time my son broke his arm and was flown to a hospital. I adopted Emma because we had URI at the shelter and I wanted her safe. Can you see Emmas unusual haircut? Lol. Emma is a very talkative girl.

Cubby is now 2 years old. He came in at 4 weeks old and they had been feeding him for one week by hand. He was so bloated it took forever to get everything moving along smoothly. I adopted him because at that time we had a km who believed in putting down all bottle fed babies. He has a bit of a sassy side but is such a sweetheart as well.

Bow at 3 years old. Ragdoll mix. I originally thought he was siamese and that is why I adopted him. I love siamese and fell in love. But he turned out to be a Ragdoll. I love the first photo, he looks so regal. I can't stop myself from taking his pictures.

So that's my crew. I also have birds too, but won't put them on here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Cat Addict

What a beautiful furry-family you have! Kiarah is just to die for...what a looker!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Cat Addict

Gorgeous Gorgeous kitties (and Hamster and Puppy-dog)

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Cool Cat

Thank you for sharing your photos You have lovely pets, but I especially love Foxxie. I have a soft spot for cats with extra "personality" (or naughty cats as my flatmate calls them...)!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page