Meet Kitty!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Meet Kitty!!!

Following are some pics of my new kitty which I adopted on Saturday. She is 9 weeks old, spayed and vaccinated, deflea dirted, wormed and is going for her first complimentary checkup on Saturday.

So far so good. She came home to a tree house with a cubbie on the bottom for sleeping and a second level tree hut and two platforms above that. She loved it. She gets rambuncious in the evenings and mornings. She loves the crinkly heavy duty plastic shopping bags and balls and her little soft squeaky mouse. She likes to talk a lot. Now she fast asleep on her tree hut.

I've been feeding her three times a day - 1 tbsp. or a little more. I take away what she doesn't eat in 1/2 hour. She loves her water and also a bit of cat-sip milk in the evenings before bedtime. Doesn't particularly care for Dad's brand dry food. I think her milk teeth are small so it's kind of hard to crunch so I'm giving her wet Meow Mix today and will wet the dry food next time - put in microwave and let it get soft - cool off and then try that.

It was funny last night because everytime I put her to bed she would follow me back into the sitting room. Like a kid I kept putting her back LOL! I went into the kitchen and she came in and started talking again. I ignored her and guess what?????? STRAIGHT TO HER BED SHE WENT AND STAYED THERE ALL NIGHT!! How good a kitty is that??

Last edited by BarbieAnn; 11-15-2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: error
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Premier Cat

The pictures don't show up. If you have pictures on another site like Photobucket, you can just cut and paste the image link, and that should work.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page