Pictures taken many years ago on a camera! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Pictures taken many years ago on a camera!

Old pictures. Printed on photo paper! We all have them somewhere, probably hiding in our closets...

I found some pictures of my cats from 15+ year ago and since my scanner isn't working I took a picture with my phone and then transferred them to the computer and then transferred them to photoshop, where I (sort of) made them look better... but they really need to be scanned for the right dimensions and lighting.

This was Lucky, he was my first cat. I got him when I was five and my father found him at his workplace while he was tearing down a stage... he also had a few day long detour stuck in the car of a coworker when he got lost in the car and everyone thought he'd escape out a crack in the window. He could fit in a tea cup when we got him... but he only lived to be three years old, he had crystals and the vets (at the time, or ours in particular) didn't think there was anything to be done...

Blaze! He's 16 now, and these pictures look to be taken around or before his first year. He even looks sort of spooked here... he was a feral kitten.

Here he is with a Super Mario booklet from Super Nintendo The picture was blurry to start with, and taking a picture of it didn't help.

One of these days I'm going to scan some pictures properly... who here has got around to scanning older pictures of their pets?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Along with the dogs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and

Last edited by Carmel; 03-06-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Tom Cat

Lucky was a beautiful cat! What a great idea of scanning older photos; I'm
going to look into that because I lost so many digital pics when my computer
crashed several years ago.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Cool Cat

Old photos always bring back good memories... Blaze certainly has grown a lot

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Senior Cat

Very cool! Great to still have these pics! I keep saying I'm going to get some of my old pics scanned.

Lucille & Koko
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Jr. Cat

What lovely memories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page