Happy first birthday to my Metoo! -- A photo log of her journey this year - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Lightbulb Happy first birthday to my Metoo! -- A photo log of her journey this year

Yeah! Today is the day! My little clown, daredevil, and teddy bear all-in-one, aka Metoo is turning one year old!
I cannot believe it's already the time! She still holds the childish spirit in her, being naughty and innocent the same time. I wish she can remain this way for the rest of her life

Now to share her story of the year, from the very beginning...

Metoo was born Mar 13, in the year of rabbit. She has a brother and a sister, and they are the last litter of her mom. Being all white at birth, they looked like three piglets

8 days later, her eyes were slowly opening. She looked so helpless in the photo. Who could imagine her growing into a little bear?

Finally you can tell there coloring after 2 weeks. Even with the colorpoint, they still looked like piglets

This is the first decent picture Metoo ever got in her life, when she was 4 weeks old. Her breeder described her as "rowdy", which I couldn't agree more!

I met Metoo for the first time when she was 8 weeks old. On that night she chewed a button off my coat. I should know by then that I will have a little monster home

I welcomed Metoo to my home on June 7th. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive, but she took it quite well. This is a picture of the two girls "first encounter"

As a 4 month old kitten, Metoo played like there is no tomorrow, and slept like she has never slept before. She developed quite a few hilarious sleeping poses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Senior Cat

Happy Birthday metoo!!

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Metoo never sleeps on people's laps. She stays on the lap for affection, once she gets enough, she move aside and cuddle. Her favorite cuddling target is my dad's arm

Roll, roll, roll around... Since 6 month old, Metoo has developed this habit of rolling. She can roll anywhere, anytime. And I swear she spent more time lying on her back than on her tummy! Who needs a Romba when you have Metoo to clean your floor?

By 7 month, Metoo took "the surgery that shall not be named". She was upset not being able to groom herself (oh how she LOVED to groom), but as long as she can still roll, I guess it's ok for her

Christmas time is gift time! Obviously Metoo cannot think out any gift better than herself, so she decided to give herself to me, again

When Metoo grows up, she took lots of house duties. One of them she took very seriously: monitoring fridge condition. Almost every time one open the fridge, Metoo will be there in 2 seconds

And the big day is today! She got her favorite food, a full-body groom, but the gift, DaBird, has to wait a bit... I didn't prepare a candle for Meatball's birthday, so lit 2 today, one for Metoo, and one as make-up for Meatball.

Finally, happy birthday to my precious girl! Love ya love ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Banned

Happy Birthday Metoo, and many many more.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Cool Cat

Happy Bday Metoo! and Happy Belated to Meatball!

what a fun celebration! i just want to smooch them both they're so cute!
in the pic with the candles they look like they're looking at each other as if to say, "you first." ha ha!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Tom Cat

Your cats are both just too squee for me! I'm jealous of their cuteness!

From our family: Pinky, Alissa, and Ransome.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
Cat Addict

The girls are oh so adorable Happy birthday, Metoo!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Cat Addict

Great photos, wonderful narrative ! I love the last shot - they look like they're saying "you take the first bite!" "no, you - I insist!"

Happiest of birthdays to your little Metoo...!

Fran
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
in the pic with the candles they look like they're looking at each other as if to say, "you first." ha ha!
Quote:
I love the last shot - they look like they're saying "you take the first bite!" "no, you - I insist!"
Now you mentioned it... The girls did spend quite a bit time looking at the dishes, then looking at each other, then back to dishes again... I didn't realize by then, too busy getting a good shot. I guess they just don't know what to do with that creepy flamy thing sticking in their beloved food

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Senior Cat

Great little tribute, yingying.

Metoo is a very pretty kitty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page