Meet Geets - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Meet Geets

It took me awhile to post Razzle's picture know it's time to post Geets. It's not the best picture, yellow eyes. I think I fixed it in my camera. It's hard to take pictures of black cats. But he's a good kitty. Not as great as Razzle but I love him so. He even let me put a Santa suit layed on him. I was shocked. Geets will be 16 years old on the 23rd of March. Happy birthday Geets. I've had him since he was 5 weeks old. I just couldn't wait till he was 8 weeks old to get him. Geets and Razzle are great buddies. They love each other so much. Razzle has been the father and Geets the son. Razzle even saved Geets from a mean cat that tried to attack him but Razzle attacked that cat and saved Geets. Just too cute that Razzle did that for Geets even though Razzle thought Geets a pain in the butt sometimes, but Razzle loves Geets. I saved Geets from certain death when my exhusband's girlfried's cat had kittens. My daughter told me they were going to kill the kittens when they were born. I told her to tell them I would take a kitten that was black. So you see Geets you should love me for saving your life, but no, he's a brat sometimes. He bites me, but I love him anyway. It gives me great pleasure when Razzle and Geets play fight. So cute. I love my Geets. God I have had him for 16 years. The only thing is he has kidney failure and a heart murmur and Razzle has kidney failure, so hard to deal with. But Geets is the one who greets me at the door even if it is because he wants food. I know he loves me and I love him. Geets is the one who comes on my lap. Razzle not much. Geets loves me and I love him.

Kathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Cool Cat

I don't see any picture...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Meet Geets

I'll try to submit his picture again.

Kathy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0040.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	4265  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Cat Addict

AWE! He's cute! Right where I would expect any black cat to be. Smack in the middle of trouble!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Cool Cat

Geets has exactly the same birthday as my boyfriend, but he is definitely a lot more handsome than my BF

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Premier Cat

What a cutie, right there in a cabinet surveying the situation.

Holly and Murphy
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Tom Cat

Handsome dude surveying the territory!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Premier Cat

Hi cutie!!

Molly Brown December 2006- January 9, 2013
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Tom Cat

Meet Geets

He is a good kitty. I used to complain about him. It was because he'd wake me up at 6 am, but now it's 8 am. Other than that he's a good kitty. He doesn't cause any problems so i can't complain about him. I keep comparing him to Razzle. Razzle has no comparisons. I love you Geets. Love you always.

Kathy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0040.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	4392  

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Kitten

He looks like a big boy, haha. And they wake you up because they love you and can't wait to see you again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page