meet Loki - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

meet Loki

I just wanted to introduce our new family member. Well, not exactly new anymore. He came to live with us in January. It took a little while for him to feel like "family" though. We had a long hard road in the beginning. So anyways, this is Loki. He's a 6(almost 7) year old mainecoon mix. He's very lazy except when it comes to begging for food, haha. He isn't really a lap cat but since we've really started bonding he's always near me. We are still learning to trust each other. He seems to know I won't hurt him now and I've learned when he's had enough so I don't get hurt, haha. He and our other cat Leo are slowly coming to an understanding and the other day they started to play.

this was the photo i saw of him that caught my eye

this was a few weeks after he came home when he started coming out and exploring. We were still trying to find places for all our stuff, that's why there's a TV on the floor, haha

and just because i love him too my two year old siamese mix Leo. This is his innocent not doing nothing look, haha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Tom Cat

Cute pictures!! Loki looks really big in that pic.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicesmom View Post
Cute pictures!! Loki looks really big in that pic.
he's a beast, I'm convinced he's part lion! He makes my other cat look more like a hamster, LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Cat

Both really nice cats. I love that part Coon kitty, he's awesome.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM
Cat

Are you sure...

Are you sure he is a cat? lol
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Banned

Maine Coon males look big and tough until they open they mouth and a tiny chirp comes out, most of them are big Teddy Bears.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Hahaha he's the sweetest thing ever, well once he gets to know you. He about took off my finger the second day we had him when I didn't respect his need for space! Now he's just a big fluffy lover who enjoys napping and following me around the kitchen hoping for a tasty tid bit. He likes to nap in the bathroom sink and it cracks me up because he doesn't quite fit. He has to sleep with his head and half his backside sticking out, LOL
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsters mom View Post
Hahaha he's the sweetest thing ever, well once he gets to know you. He about took off my finger the second day we had him when I didn't respect his need for space! Now he's just a big fluffy lover who enjoys napping and following me around the kitchen hoping for a tasty tid bit. He likes to nap in the bathroom sink and it cracks me up because he doesn't quite fit. He has to sleep with his head and half his backside sticking out, LOL
First time I discovered Samantha in the bathroom sink it was the middle of the night and the lights were out, I went to use the bathroom and there was this great gray blob in the sink, about gave me a heart attack.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooncatbob View Post
First time I discovered Samantha in the bathroom sink it was the middle of the night and the lights were out, I went to use the bathroom and there was this great gray blob in the sink, about gave me a heart attack.
Hahaha he's never given me a scare like that! He just looks silly and yawns at me when I tell him I need to brush my teeth. Samantha is a very pretty kitty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page