Our newest addition, Miss Annie! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Our newest addition, Miss Annie!

Hello all! I haven't been here in a bit. Finnick is doing well, for those who remember him (he developed IBD but no longer has symptoms thankfully!). Anyway, I decided to show off our newest addition to the family.

Little Annie! We honestly walked into PetSmart to pick up Finny some more food and walked out with a kitten that they were adopting out from a humane society two counties over. She's fierce, playful and isn't afraid of anything! Here's some pictures.

You can see Finnick's gotten a lot bigger now. He's eleven pounds of pure baby (seriously, he's a big baby!). Right now we are keeping her in the bathroom until she is a bit bigger and the two are used to each other. The PetSmart people told me she is 8 weeks, but I'm thinking she is a tad younger than that. She's incredibly small! Finnick is not sure what to think yet. He's mostly curious and really wants to play, but she is so tiny that I'm afraid to let him right now. He could easily hurt her.

Also, we named her Annie to match Finn. Finnick is named after a character from The Hunger Games Trilogy who loves a woman named Annie. We thought it appropriate that they be a matching pair. Plus! Annie has dark hair in the book (Finnick has bronze), so we thought their names befitting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Cat

awwww lil Annie is just beautiful & Finnick very handsome too

what a lovely story like you were meant to meet, i bet it is hard keeping her in the bathroom though I would want to be having snuggles & play time lol

she looks just like my Tulah when she was a baby with the lil white patch on her chest x

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
Cat

To be honest she just sleeps, eats and bathrooms in there. Most of her time is spent running around the living room getting into all the places she shouldn't!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 03:07 AM
Cat

ah i see I thought from your original post that she was living in the bathroom until she got a little bigger

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Tom Cat

The expression on Finn's face in that last photo is priceless!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page