Introducing ... the great Gazoo! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Introducing ... the great Gazoo!

We met this little guy at a local shelter yesterday. They said we could bring him home today. He goes back next next Sunday to be neutered and he currently has an upper respiratory infection that we're treating. He seems a little scared but has warmed up to us after we played a bit with the toy in the pics below. He's really a sweet little fella.

So without further ado, the world premier of The Great Gazoo...

Playing with his new favorite toy...

Hard to tell, but you can kinda see that he has one orange eye and one blue eye. That just makes him unique.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Tom Cat

He is beautiful....lovely stripes and lovely orange color!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Kitten

He's so cute! I love his eyes. I've always wanted a cat with two eye colors. It makes them unique!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Tom Cat

He's gorgeous! It will be fun to watch him grow up!
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Cat

oh what a sweet beautiful kitten you must be sooo in love right now xxx hope his respiratory get's better real soon xx

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Cat

He likes to play with the toy in the pics. I had him running and jumping around pretty good but I don't think he really trusts me yet. He seems to associate getting picked up with me giving him medicine, which unfortunately has been quite an experience. He's supposed to get drops in his eyes, which works about half the time. He's got some other medicine that I'm supposed to put a drop in each nostril twice a day, which is impossible. He squirms and fights so much that I don't know if I've even gotten a single drop where it's supposed to go. And then there's another one that I'm supposed to give him orally with a little syringe and ten minutes after I gave him that one this morning, he vomited it back up. Poor little guy probably thinks I'm trying to kill him.

RIP Ziggy 1998-2012
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Cat

What a difference a good night's sleep can make. After I brought him his breakfast this morning, he came over to me and let me pet him and he started purring like crazy. It's the first time I've heard him purr since we brought him home on Sunday. Then he climbed up in my lap and dozed off. I guess he's decided that I'm ok despite the horrible medicines I keep forcing on him.

RIP Ziggy 1998-2012
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Cat

Oh what a beautiful boy! I had to give my little orange boy meds for his URI a few months back and you're right, it was a challenge. I wish you luck and hope he gets better soon so you can enjoy him even more.
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Nan
Cool Cat

He's very Very Cute!!

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Premier Cat

Such a cute orange boy!!! You can see by my signature that I'm partial to them. Congrats on the new addition.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page