Emma, the new rescue - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via MSN to corinthia
Emma, the new rescue

Here is the kitty that my boyfriend found in our apartment complex. We took her in and tried to find her home, but no one has claimed her or come looking for her. So now we will still look for her home, but she will become part of the household until someone trustworthy can adopt her from us. (there is a more detailed story of finding Emma in the Health forum)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Zoey + Chloe + Maxwell + Apple
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Cat

awwww Emma is beautiful can you not keep her yourself ?? x

"what greater gift......than the love of a cat?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Tom Cat

What's her personality like?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Cat Addict

Emma is a beautiful girl. She looks like an owl in that second photo.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via MSN to corinthia
ndiniz... Her personality is very laid back with a bit of a naughty streak. She will lay by you and purr for a while, then she gets this exploratory kick and will take off to above the cabinets. She doesn't use her claws when playing, or when you pick her up. But she doesn't really like to be held for too long, and she isn't much of a lap cat. She LOVES catnip, and can make a real big mess if you leave her alone for too long. She is being kept in the bathroom for now (until we can get her vet work done) and the other day she tipped her litter box over, pushed all the food off her plate, and got small pieces of poo all over her sleeping towel and in the bathtub. Her poo is a little soft right now, I'm assuming it is because we have no idea what she was feed before and now she is getting wet food, so that was a real big mess to clean up.

Other than that, She is a really cool cat.

Victoriax... I wish I could keep her, and we will until someone adopts her, or we get a larger home. I'm assuming/hoping we will get a larger home sooner than someone that I trust adopting her. But for now she will be considered the foster cat .

Greenport ferals... I said that right before I posted it! She has the perfect owl body shape!

Zoey + Chloe + Maxwell + Apple
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Premier Cat

She's a beautiful owl-cat and I'm so glad you're giving her a place to live before finding a home for her. Think where she might be if you hadn't come along.

Holly and Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page