Some new pics - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Some new pics

Thought I would share some more recent photos, especially of Banjo since he hasn't gotten much in the way of threads recently

And these are the last pics I took of my fosters before they went to their furever homes on monday. I still have Honey, she MAY stay with me Banjo seems to like having a little buddy around

Cosmo (now named either Finn or Tripper, his new mom has not decided yet) on the left and Honey on the right

Group shot!

Olive (now named Zelda)

Alice (now named LeeLu)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered" - Bob Barker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Senior Cat

Ahh, cuteness overload! I say keep honey, she is precious
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Cat

Adorable!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Cat

Beautiful kitties! All of them!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Tom Cat

Those are cute kittens! Olive/Zelda is my favorite.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Premier Cat

The picture of (to be named later) and Honey in the little house on the cat tree . . . I may die of cuteness. They all look so healthy and happy. You did a fantastic job raising them!

Holly and Murphy
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
Those are cute kittens! Olive/Zelda is my favorite.
*sigh*

I initially planned on keeping Olive- I fell in love with her from the beginning, before I even knew she was gonna be fluffy(and I have a thing for fluffies)

But Honey is just soooo shy around new people, and doesnt really like to be petted. My adopters are really great and it took me so long to find someone that I felt comfortable with, and they of course preferred cuddly kitties. So i told them they could have their pick.

Honey is a great cat, she is very sweet. She falls asleep on my lap every night while I am watching tv. She follows me around and is always curious about whatever it is im doing. She just doesnt really like being touched, she squirms away when you pet her. I don't mind, I love her for who she is and honestly I think she will grow into a cuddlebug. It's just harder to find homes for kittens like that. She also adores Minnie. She was the Momma's girl out of the bunch. And she was the only one that didnt hiss at Banjo when I first introduced them. So I think maybe she was meant to stay with me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered" - Bob Barker
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
The picture of (to be named later) and Honey in the little house on the cat tree . . . I may die of cuteness. They all look so healthy and happy. You did a fantastic job raising them!
Thanks! I love that pic too, they posed so well for it!

And Minnie gets most of the credit, she did the hard work

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Tom Cat

Oh you have to keep Honey! She's a real doll. My Hermione is just like your Honey personality wise and I couldn't love her more. I knew she was this way when I met her at the shelter I got her from but I didn't care, I knew she was unique. For what she lacks in cuddle factor she makes up for with her many hilarious "quirks.".
And sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and find her sleeping next to me. It's really special when she does things like that.
Honey is gorgeous!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Cool Cat

Ahhh Honey's face, I couldn't refuse. What a sweetheart X)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page