I LOVE kitty's big black eyes! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Thumbs up I LOVE kitty's big black eyes!

I always think kitties looks cuter when their pupils are larger. Slit pupils are a "meh" to me, but when they look at me with those big, round, black eyes, they are completely irresistable!

Anyone has the same feeling?

(Tried to get a decent shot with Metoo, but seems she was not in the mood...)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Cat

YES!!!! Archie does this when he wants dinner. I think he knows he has me in his paw like that! Too cute
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Cat

Joy's eyes only get like that when it get's dark. Otherwise I have those clear blue eyes staring at me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Cat

Umm yeah ... Sienna's pupils dilate when she's about to "get" me. It's really funny .. you can always tell when the attack is coming. Her favorite game is harrassing and stalking ME. She has started coming up to me and sitting expectantly when I'm on the couch. I'm then required to hide my hand under an afghan (or my skirt tail) so she can rear up and dig for it. She looks hilarious when she grabs the blanket in her teeth and pulls back shaking her head like a dog!

Normally she looks like an owl with her big glowing eyes and small pupils and dark face with its tiny nose (she's a traditional doll-faced persian).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*** the Destroyer ***
~~ ~~ (and Sharon) ~~ ~~
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainecoonmama View Post
YES!!!! Archie does this when he wants dinner. I think he knows he has me in his paw like that! Too cute
One of the routine in my home is after her late night meal, Meatball will always hop on my pillow waiting for me to come to bed. I will spend 10 minutes looking into her big, round, black eyes and telling her how lovely she is (she usually waggle her tail after each sentence). Then I will send her out of my bedroom so that she can have fun with Metoo and I can have some good sleep

My Metoo's "black eye moment" is at early morning. When I wake up, open my bedroom door, she is always sitting right in front of the door. I will pick her up and lay back onto my bed, with Metoo lying on my chest. We will then look into each others black eyes with me softly petting her and she purring. It's our quiet, tranquilizing 10 minutes "ritual" before I rise and shine

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragdoll_Joy View Post
Joy's eyes only get like that when it get's dark. Otherwise I have those clear blue eyes staring at me!
Yeah, it's always when the room is dark, making it so hard to photograph! I never get a good quality photo of those black eyes The pictures in my first post was taken with camera set at "night mode". It's sort of clear, but the color tone is so off...

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Cat Addict

Black eyes make me think "angry, ready to attack, back away" ... never really liked them for that reason, only been leery of them. I know they can get big like that in low light situations, but that's pretty rare - lights are either on or off in this house.

Along with the dogs
and
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying View Post
Yeah, it's always when the room is dark, making it so hard to photograph! I never get a good quality photo of those black eyes The pictures in my first post was taken with camera set at "night mode". It's sort of clear, but the color tone is so off...
I see nothing much wrong with the photos, they make the beautiful cats look, soft, warm and friendly.

JusJim
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Cat

Yah I have one picture of those big black eyes in my album on this forum. It's the one with her sitting on the stool!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Cool Cat

Io's only get like that when she's up to something.

Or during *that*, and I'll look over and she's at the foot of the bed, tail lashing and the biggest eyes I've ever seen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page